Completed Email Notification Automatically Sent?

Hello Alidropship WOO devs:

I'm a little confused, I have several orders (20) on my store, all of them were placed using the "Place Order Automatically", everything worked fine.

The weird ocurred after 2 days, 1 of those order generates a note automatically with this text "Completed Email Notification Automatically Sent" and the Tracking ID was in place. I didn't put the Tracking ID there. I never click the "Get Tracking ID" button, How It did it? and why it didn't happen on all orders? BTW,The status didn't change to Complete.

Until now(I thought this was the normal functionality), I usually have to visit every "Order Detail Page" and click "Get Tracking ID" in order to get tracking ID and then change the status to Complete manually, I thought this was the normal behavior but it seems that I was wrong, Alidropship WOO can get the tracking ID without clicking the "Get Tracking ID" button. Am I right? I guess I have to be logged in Aliexpress, but it was a lucky shot I don't know how it happen.

Why exist the "Get Tracking ID" button?. Is it supposed Alidropship WOO should fullfill the Tracking ID automatically? if the answer is yes How can I do it for all my orders, because is very time-consuming visit every "order detail page" and click "Get Tracking ID" and change the status to complete.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship WOO devs:

I'm a little confused, I have several orders (20) on my store, all of them were placed using the "Place Order Automatically", everything worked fine.

The weird ocurred after 2 days, 1 of those order generates a note automatically with this text "Completed Email Notification Automatically Sent" and the Tracking ID was in place. I didn't put the Tracking ID there. I never click the "Get Tracking ID" button, How It did it? and why it didn't happen on all orders? BTW,The status didn't change to Complete.

Until now(I thought this was the normal functionality), I usually have to visit every "Order Detail Page" and click "Get Tracking ID" in order to get tracking ID and then change the status to Complete manually, I thought this was the normal behavior but it seems that I was wrong, Alidropship WOO can get the tracking ID without clicking the "Get Tracking ID" button. Am I right? I guess I have to be logged in Aliexpress, but it was a lucky shot I don't know how it happen.

Why exist the "Get Tracking ID" button?. Is it supposed Alidropship WOO should fullfill the Tracking ID automatically? if the answer is yes How can I do it for all my orders, because is very time-consuming visit every "order detail page" and click "Get Tracking ID" and change the status to complete.

Thanks
Hello, yes AliDropship plugin can collect Tracking IDs automatically if you authorized your site al AliDropship Google Chrome extension.
You need to log in your AliExpress account and open My orders section. Tracking IDs will be collected and inserted in your Complete order email notification and sent to the client.
Make sure you set up these settings:

General ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-12 15.26.42.png