My AlidropShip Journey

ZAPPY

Yan said:
... So I set a goal on December to get my first sale. Got it on the 2nd.
Is this the 2nd of Dec?

Well done for surpassing ALL your goals so far!:D

[...]extreme goal, at least for me, of my first $5000 earned through dropshipping [...]
I'm certain that just like Monday follows a Sunday, before the end of 2018 you'll look back at this post of your "$5k 'extreme goal" and laugh because you're hitting those type of earning figures frequently each month!

"...am certain that your $1k goal arrives sooner than later!" Thank you Zappy! :) Already achieved it. .
See????

Am I good at predicting? ;)

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Is this the 2nd of Dec?

Well done for surpassing ALL your goals so far!:D

I'm certain that just like Monday follows a Sunday, before the end of 2018 you'll look back at this post of your "$5k 'extreme goal" and laugh because you're hitting those type of earning figures frequently each month!

See????

Am I good at predicting? ;)

Haha thanks a lot Zappy. Do you have a journey thread I can read about? :) Cheers.

ZAPPY

Yan said:
[...] Do you have a journey thread I can read about?
Will do, as soon as customer support sort out my technical issue.

Seems they're off at w/e as no replies since Friday.

Tried to do it myself but just not working out.

So no choice but to wait patiently. Once they get me up and running - oh yes - looking forward to posting my first dropshipping profit earning!

Stories here (such as yours) really does give encouragement to keep going despite set backs.

I do think everything happens for a reason though and at the moment am like the archer who pulls back their bow (my current delays in waiting for customer support response) and then 'twang' - full speed ahead (doing just that - to make up for delays) to hit my target!

Will def reveal my target once got profits to show and my figure is similar to yours;)