[NEW SALES CLOSED] WEBRILY: Go Viral and Get Targeted Traffic for FREE

Sundance

Thanks for Viralti Plus. Looks nice.
But I think I need some tutorial. I don't know how to create a webrily 2.0 link within Viralti Plus.
I created a 'Modal Popup' up I can't see how to integrate this in any way. I'm a little noob with this leads thingys.

Thanks in advance

Moha

Thanks for Viralti Plus. Looks nice.
But I think I need some tutorial. I don't know how to create a webrily 2.0 link within Viralti Plus.
I created a 'Modal Popup' up I can't see how to integrate this in any way. I'm a little noob with this leads thingys.

Thanks in advance

Same boat buddy.

Sundance

Thanks for the coming tuts.
There is one problem that would be nice to be solved and I think its not difficult to solve.
Within Viralti I can add new pages but when created I can't edit them anymore. On the left side of the menu there is only a subitem 'ADD' under the menu entry PAGES. How can I edit the existing pages? When creating a new page on the right side under 'page attributes' I can choose the existing pages as a parent page. So they are there but I can't see how to edit them a second time..

Would be very cool if I could do so.

kingpin

Thanks for the coming tuts.
There is one problem that would be nice to be solved and I think its not difficult to solve.
Within Viralti I can add new pages but when created I can't edit them anymore. On the left side of the menu there is only a subitem 'ADD' under the menu entry PAGES. How can I edit the existing pages? When creating a new page on the right side under 'page attributes' I can choose the existing pages as a parent page. So they are there but I can't see how to edit them a second time..

Would be very cool if I could do so.

tutorial for that also is getting ready

Sundance

Thanks for the tut. I hope you can finish your maintenance of your site. It hangs on loading the existing URLs and/or when creating a webrily 2.0 link it doesn't accept the click on 'NEXT' after selecting retargeting.
Also my first created new Webrily 2.0 link doesn't work. It opens the URL but doesn't show my created Viralti Lead.
When the site is responsive again I will try to edit it.

kingpin

Hi mats
Webrily 2.0 aka Viralti is down for sometime as the DNS takes some time to propagate
We have changed the dedicated IP also. This means system will load and work perfectly and facebook spam filters will not catch your links 98%

Regards!

kingpin

Hi mates
Please clear your browser cache if its not opening for you

The problem was with wildcard DNS entry and its now reconfigured on the servers perfectly with new litespeed dedicated IP

Still if your Viralti site is not loading just send me a PM with your email associated with Viralti

Regards!