RECENT SALES POP-UP

Cookie

regarding this function -> Choose any country, city and customer’s name to be shown in notification, does it mean we kinda "generate" some fake online sales to pop up to show the real site visitors?

I have tried to install one on my Original Alidropship, the app is similar, links is here
https://wordpress.org/plugins/sales-pop/

However, it doesn't seem to work on my alidropship, cannot sync any products at all and i did a test auth it doesn't pop up anything.

So is this add-on same as theirs ? cos they have it free (for the basic one and will only need to pay for using the premium functions).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

regarding this function -> Choose any country, city and customer’s name to be shown in notification, does it mean we kinda "generate" some fake online sales to pop up to show the real site visitors?

I have tried to install one on my Original Alidropship, the app is similar, links is here
https://wordpress.org/plugins/sales-pop/

However, it doesn't seem to work on my alidropship, cannot sync any products at all and i did a test auth it doesn't pop up anything.

So is this add-on same as theirs ? cos they have it free (for the basic one and will only need to pay for using the premium functions).
Please feel free to add names of your real customers!
The plugin you sent the link to is WooCommerce based, it can't be compatible with your AliDropship original plugin.

computel

Tried the demo for the Pop-Up sales but the Woo demo doesn't work no popups so I tried the non woo version demo and it works.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Tried the demo for the Pop-Up sales but the Woo demo doesn't work no popups so I tried the non woo version demo and it works.
Thanks for letting us know! The issue will be fixed shortly.

Enov

Hi,

when jquery migrate is disabled (to improve performance), plugin no more work since you use some old functions .live()

t(".design-previev-button").live("click",function(i){

possible to update this code to recent jquery standard?

Thank you

VipJulius

Hi Admin, I need help with my purchase with bundle plugin, upsell and recent sales pop ups not working into my end..