COUNTDOWN TIMER

futura22

Hi Admin,

I have purchased and installed the Countdown Timer today. I have activated it using the license key given.

How I can go to the general settings ?

When i click the Dashboard, the page keep showing the same license key page.

This also happen to Abandoned Cart add-on.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks !

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Admin,

I have purchased and installed the Countdown Timer today. I have activated it using the license key given.

How I can go to the general settings ?

When i click the Dashboard, the page keep showing the same license key page.

This also happen to Abandoned Cart add-on.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks !
Could you please pm me your WP access details? I'll have a look.

I would consider it if there was an option for once of purchase like the alidropship plugin . $9 a month for a new store with no sales is a bit much , this is the same reason I haven't bought social rabbit as yet.
I agree with that I am a new member starting out and have not made any sales yet the extra costs with not help.

choy8433h

I agree with that I am a new member starting out and have not made any sales yet the extra costs with not help.

@Ronald andreazza, please refer back to post #23 by Ekaterina Sayapina, "We have reconsidered our pricing policy: subscription fee was replaced with one-time payment. For only $19 you will get a lifetime Countdown Timer license key and our full support. Have a great day!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, is there any way to fix it without i’m giving the WP access? Thanks.
If you've managed activated your license key, but can't make it to Dashboard, please go to WP Dashboard=> Settings => General to check if your WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same (see the screenshot attached). If they do match, please pm me your license key, I will try to activate it manuGeneral Settings ‹ original version — WordPress.jpgally.

Bamise

But, sorry, i think there's a new update on this plugin right?
1. Can it work it Alidropship woo version?
2. Also noticed a new price has been made and also it's now 1year licence ? is this real?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

But, sorry, i think there's a new update on this plugin right?
1. Can it work it Alidropship woo version?
2. Also noticed a new price has been made and also it's now 1year licence ? is this real?
1. The add-on is compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin.
2. No, one-time payment, lifelong license.

Andre M

Hi , i use countdown timer in Vinci theme.
I put in home page to show and cover up almost the featured image of the item.
gone fix this ou put plugin better?

Tks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi , i use countdown timer in Vinci theme.
I put in home page to show and cover up almost the featured image of the item.
gone fix this ou put plugin better?

Tks
Andre, there have been no changes in the way Timer looks like on the Home page. Please pm me your domain name, I’ll have a look.

intrepidbiped

I installed the plugin, validated the license, set up all of the options and chose the pages to display on, but there is no timer being applied to the pages.
I'm using WooCommerce plugin and Themify Flatshop theme.