$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

T

tariq

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

@kingpin I'm interested in the PDF!

Jordan Barr

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
Please share here as well! Within the first 20 for sure. Just getting started on dropshipping.

yesh3388

Mate enjoy your weekend you're connected with me on FB also. i will give you download link there also.

Not a problem bro, I was just kidding and just tried to show how desperate I am.

Yes webrily 2.0 is LIVE and its amazing check it out here http://webrily.com/oto1

Yes, just dug out the email that was burred. Isn't there any special offer for existing version one users? Since the like you gave above is an offer for all. I know it's cheap, but just checking since I even made some deals with you on other products. Not bothering you for more discount though, just making sure I don't miss it if there is different offer for existing version one users.

kingpin

Yes, just dug out the email that was burred. Isn't there any special offer for existing version one users? Since the like you gave above is an offer for all. I know it's cheap, but just checking since I even made some deals with you on other products. Not bothering you for more discount though, just making sure I don't miss it if there is different offer for existing version one users.

Check ur pm yesh

:)

sharing is caring

ho ho
Hi Bro,

Please send this to me too, :)

Kriendor

sharing is caring

ho ho

please I want that :)