Payment Methods

Hi, i would like to add a payment method to my store, i already have paypal but seems complicated for who don't have any paypal account and would like to pay with credit or debit cart, i know that even with paypal is possible to do so, but looks that for somebody is complicated to understand that.

So what would you suggest me to add ? i saw a lot of payment system but i don't know which one is better to choose for dropshipping.

Thanks a lot!
T

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, i would like to add a payment method to my store, i already have paypal but seems complicated for who don't have any paypal account and would like to pay with credit or debit cart, i know that even with paypal is possible to do so, but looks that for somebody is complicated to understand that.

So what would you suggest me to add ? i saw a lot of payment system but i don't know which one is better to choose for dropshipping.

Thanks a lot!
T
Please have a look at this link: https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/
all these payment gateways are integrated in AliDropship plugin. You need to choose the one that is supported in your country.

Real Residual

I am in the USA so I use Paypal and Stripe.
Easiest merchant to set up. No hassles, no frills.

However, at one time you'll get a letter from both of them if you start to push volume in your store. They may hold 25% of your funds for 90 days just to make sure you are on the up and up. This is the same with every merchant, at least in the U.S.A.