Built-in Product Image Editor - edit images directly from AliExpress and WordPress

Enlightenup

LOVING the edit function but I have a couple of suggestions to make this faster so you don't have to go back to the edit product page at all.
1. Add edit attributes
2. Add edit shipping class
3. Add edit keywords

Last edited:

Robbie

Wow, the plugin is now working with Woocommerce and it is awesome. I now have to go back and redo a lot of photos. The photo editor is perfect in my opinion, quick and easy. Is there any way to use it on images that are already uploaded or do I have to reload them in fixed? Thanks for improving the plugin, I move it!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Wow, the plugin is now working with Woocommerce and it is awesome. I now have to go back and redo a lot of photos. The photo editor is perfect in my opinion, quick and easy. Is there any way to use it on images that are already uploaded or do I have to reload them in fixed? Thanks for improving the plugin, I move it!
We appreciate your feedback! You can find Image Editor in product options of an individual item (in your WP admin area) and in AliDropship Chrome Extension when importing a product if you use AliDropship original plugin. For AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce Image Editor is available in Chrome Extension only.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

LOVING the edit function but I have a couple of suggestions to make this faster so you don't have to go back to the edit product page at all.
1. Add edit attributes
2. Add edit shipping class
3. Add edit keywords
Thanks for your ideas!

OMG guys, I'm loving this tool. I no longer have to download the photos to my computer, to improve them. I can import all the products I want at once and then improve them without filling my computer with images. The only thing I don't like is that if you click on the image to enlarge it, the alibaba icon appears, but hey, you can't have it all right?

Update: When a photo is corrected, the alibaba icon doesn't appear anymore, but my own.

update 2: Sometimes when you use the brush, you erase more than necessary. Example. I erased the stamp on the upper left and the whole bottom part disappeared. (see screenshot)

btw: I do not know if they said it before, but an eyedropper, it would not hurt.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 27_11_2017 , 14_42_58.png
    Screenshot - 27_11_2017 , 14_42_58.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

OMG guys, I'm loving this tool. I no longer have to download the photos to my computer, to improve them. I can import all the products I want at once and then improve them without filling my computer with images. The only thing I don't like is that if you click on the image to enlarge it, the alibaba icon appears, but hey, you can't have it all right?

Update: When a photo is corrected, the alibaba icon doesn't appear anymore, but my own.

update 2: Sometimes when you use the brush, you erase more than necessary. Example. I erased the stamp on the upper left and the whole bottom part disappeared. (see screenshot)

btw: I do not know if they said it before, but an eyedropper, it would not hurt.
You may remove any AliExpress icons using the Select option in Image Editor. We are aware about the layer issue, it will be fixed shortly. I was unable to reproduce the bug you have mentioned, though. We'll keep testing Image Editor.

We will replace the bottom transparent layer with the white one so that it is easier for you to edit images.
But don't forget that a piece of the picture is missing.

update:
while I was using the plugin, when I click on the big picture and correct it, it disappears.
I think others have already experienced the same problem. My solution at the moment is to correct it, but not press save, just simply save it on my pc and after that upload it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

But don't forget that a piece of the picture is missing.

update:
while I was using the plugin, when I click on the big picture and correct it, it disappears.
I think others have already experienced the same problem. My solution at the moment is to correct it, but not press save, just simply save it on my pc and after that upload it.
We’ll give it further testing. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Mar

I tried the image editor in wordpress. When I edited the image and erased the logo, the image was good. When I published the post, the featured image still had the logo. Am I doing something wrong?
Exactly what I noticed also. After saving, nothing has really changed.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi! I also have the same problem with his. I hope you can help me resolve this issue.
Please make sure you have the latest verison of the plugin (0.9.16.3), Chrome Extension (2.4.18) and your theme. Also, please try to use Chrome Extension on another device.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What I notice is after the editing and save, nothing has changed.
Are you having this issue in your admin panel or in Chrome Extension? Please make sure your plugin, Extension and theme are updated.

Mar

Are you having this issue in your admin panel or in Chrome Extension? Please make sure your plugin, Extension and theme are updated.
The problem is when I edit the products that I imported with the new image editor. I can see the changes while in edit mode, but when I save it all the changes are gone. My plugin and theme are updated, the Chrome extension is version 2.4.20

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The problem is when I edit the products that I imported with the new image editor. I can see the changes while in edit mode, but when I save it all the changes are gone. My plugin and theme are updated, the Chrome extension is version 2.4.20
Please send me a pm with your WP credentials, I need to have a closer look at the issue as Image editor works perfectly fine on our test websites.

klcheww

Hi! I also have the same problem with his. I hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Hi there,

Me too having the same issue.
Every time I use the image editor to update the image, is either it won't capture the update.
Or, it go corrupt with the rest of the images.

Also, if you can add-in an undo button, so that we can easily revoke the mistakes that we did on the image editor.
Not to cancel, and start all over again. (which is time consuming and troublesome)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there,

Me too having the same issue.
Every time I use the image editor to update the image, is either it won't capture the update.
Or, it go corrupt with the rest of the images.

Also, if you can add-in an undo button, so that we can easily revoke the mistakes that we did on the image editor.
Not to cancel, and start all over again. (which is time consuming and troublesome)
Please note that Image Editor variations bug has been fixed (changes made to one variation image were displayed on another variation image), so please make sure you have updated the plugin. If the issue persists, please pm me your WP login details, I will check what might be wrong.