Cannot select product options on website anymore

Teno

Hi guys,

I was checking a few products images this morning, and couldn't click on any variant of any product directly on my website. Here's an example, where I cannot click on the options (nothing happens). Any idea what might be causing this ?
Only thing I modified between today and yesterday (it was working) is updates (alidropship, wordfence), and add this bit of code into cpanel to allow mailchimp pop up form :

jQuery.getScript("/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js")
.done(function() {
})​

Thank you !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.27.56.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.27.56.png
    142 KB · Views: 16

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys,

I was checking a few products images this morning, and couldn't click on any variant of any product directly on my website. Here's an example, where I cannot click on the options (nothing happens). Any idea what might be causing this ?
Only thing I modified between today and yesterday (it was working) is updates (alidropship, wordfence), and add this bit of code into cpanel to allow mailchimp pop up form :

Thank you !
you can try to paste this pop-up in Customization -> Footer and check again

£ugenius360

you can try to paste this pop-up in Customization -> Footer and check again

Hi

I recently imported products into my wordpress site using the Alidrophip plugin. Everything is ok apart from the product image does not change when you select a variation. So for example if the main product was red, when you select 'blue' the image does not change.

I am using the Health Coach Theme.

Is this something you can help with?

I have attached screenshots.

Thank you look forward to your response

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 20.52.55.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 20.52.55.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 20.52.37.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 20.52.37.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

Ian Chen

Same situation here, variant color do not change and not being able to be selected. What's the solution?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

I recently imported products into my wordpress site using the Alidrophip plugin. Everything is ok apart from the product image does not change when you select a variation. So for example if the main product was red, when you select 'blue' the image does not change.

I am using the Health Coach Theme.

Is this something you can help with?

I have attached screenshots.

Thank you look forward to your response
Same situation here, variant color do not change and not being able to be selected. What's the solution?
If you updated your WordPress and WooCommerce to the latest versions - you can't do anything. It should be fixed by WooCommerce.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I use rembrandt
Please make sure you have the latest version of the theme installed. Yesterday we released the themes update which should have fixed the issue. Please let me know if the issue persists.