Social Rabbit for Life Time License

Jefri

Hello,

I plan to buy dropship plugin again for my second store.
Last time i didn't buy social rabbit.. but today when i plan to purchase it with dropship plugin, i can't find an option to buy it.

I found social rabbit link from Alidropship blog and got weird option prices..
  • $ 19 / month
  • $ 189 / year
So i abandoned purchasing second Alidropship plugin.
I think Alidropship offer social rabbit for life time license ?
How can i get it?

When i have life time license social rabbit, it is possible for me to build 3-5 dropship website. Because i will not wasting my time in social media. I can focus in adding new products and customer service.

Of course i will not purchase social rabbit for month or year by rent only.
I want it be my own (life time license) that i can use for developing my business for many years.

Raff

It is 69USD for One time payment. I just forget the LINk where you can buy it on that amount.

Jefri

It is 69USD for One time payment. I just forget the LINk where you can buy it on that amount.

Yes you're right. But something has been changed, and i dont like it..
Besides that, its not for 5 websites, but only for 1 website. See Attachment
Waste money LOL

Attachments

• mail . delete.png
    mail . delete.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 72

Lydia

i have some problems using social rabbit, i ask the social rabbit support, very slow respond. very Confused... waste the time...

Jefri

How many websites is it usable for? I tried to install mine in two sites, now it says exceeded limit and can't even use it anymore.
Emailed support and awaiting help and explanation.

Only 1 website.
I don't use it.

Ronald

how about the second domain?
I didn't bother trying. I think its tied to the alids plugin details that I bought it with. Guess I will have to purchase another one for every site I will use it. My concern now is once the ssl link is up and running, then I may have a problem again. I will need tech support then.