If you agree with me please Vote

• Total voters
I think we need a pop-up cross selling offer system. Let me explain, when someone will add a torchlight into cart or just simply click on PayPal buy button, buyer will show a pop-up window with a offer to buy 2 batteries with 10% off. If they agree, system will place two different orders and redirect buyer to checkout page or PayPal payment page to pay for two products.
I think it'll be a great up-sell system for all of us to increase our sell. Please think about it.

neeraj89

I think we need a pop-up cross selling offer system. Let me explain, when someone will add a torchlight into cart or just simply click on PayPal buy button, buyer will show a pop-up window with a offer to buy 2 batteries with 10% off. If they agree, system will place two different orders and redirect buyer to checkout page or PayPal payment page to pay for two products.
I think it'll be a great up-sell system for all of us to increase our sell. Please think about it.
Bro we have been requesting this system since months. Team is developing it. Maybe it will be released soon.

Last edited: