Many issues with woo and bad support.

Stepan

Hi, 2 days im pushing support, which is active maybe 1 hour per day, but never solved me any problem. Just 2 days im losed by searching solutions for my issues.

My last mail and chat message i wrote to support still without reaction (i just wrote 2 messages during 2 days):

I lost 2 days with alidropship woo. I found many issues of this plugin. First of all the woocommerce templates does not working correctly, especially on product detail. There this plugin breaks styles of graphic. It looks bad. Than currency switcher doesn't work correctly. If aliwoo plugin is off, all works good. Than editing details is like do it from zero. I will write this issue descriptions and support ability on the websites, because you offer the plugin as the best solution on the world - thanks to your really great marketing, but your product is not easy to use. There are possibility only alidropship with your cheap horrible templates from the last century, or neverending problems with woo. I've bought it for woo... Unfortunately. I've just sent you an email. You can solve that issues or refund me my money.

When i'd asked about CONVERTING currency to my location, somebody from support wrote me :
Hello!

Regarding the currency settings.

In order to change it, you go to Woocommerce → settings → general → Currency options

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Best regards.

I answered:
Oh thats great. I know about this basic . But i need to CONVERT!!! it. Usd
has different value than other currencies. So, if i need CONVERT IT, how
can i do it?
Ex. Basic price after import is set on value usd 10. If i will do what you
wrote, on bacekend i'll see 10 czk. But USD 1 = 23 CZK. It logically means
i need to display on frontend value 230 czk! How to do it??? Understand me
please?
You have done it in standart version. But this is unusable thanks "no good
look templates".
In woo version is not nothing, not exist any manual

WTF??? Are they drunked??

After they:
Hello!

Thank you for the explanations.

Please, install the additional Woo commerce plugin for these needs: Curency switcher.

If you have other questions feel free to contact us.

Kind regards.

WTF which one???? nothing specific. Its like you must buy the car.

From site alidropship.com sounds everything perfect. They promissing great support, great product....

Im just tired. Lost 10 days (uploading 8 days and 2 days with issues)
Many products has value 0.
What can i do? I need to sell, not to solve any issues!!!!!!

Yaros

Staff member
First of all, I must admit that the Woo plugin version needs improvements and now we are working hard on it. But I can't agree with your particular claims.

While our 'cheap horrible templates from the last century' are providing us and our top earning dropshippers with better conversions comparing with tons of Woo themes available on the market, our team will be focused on development of our own built-in themes.

I see you did great work checking thousands of Woo themes in just two days and found out that 'all the woocommerce templates does not working correctly'. Checked on one Woo theme and it seems ok https://celebritystylezone.com/product/selena-gomez-shirt/ May be it is the only one that works fine with the plugin and you missed it... or may be I am missing something...

Now regarding the currency settings and ALL OTHER ADDITIONAL FEATURES you want to see on your site powered with WooCommerce. Nor I, nor my team have no idea about all the variety of Woo plugins available at the market, how they work and where you can find them. We are only responsible for options and features available in the plugin. In your case, the support team told you 'Please, install the additional Woo commerce plugin for these needs: Currency switcher.'
qMw8AAc.png

What additional information do you need? How to convert? Read the manual of this plugin. We are not going to store all the instructions of all Woo plugins on our knowledge base (however we must add articles about how to use Woo AliDropship plugin anyway. It is our fault that we will try to correct soon).

Finally, PM me your license key, I will send you a refund (until I got drunk).

Hameed

I am sorry to for saying this, but Stepan kind of has a point here....

First we can clearly see that English is not his first language and he is not that great at it, I know this is not your problem but at least try to work with him. Also the exaggeration is a result of his frustration from his inability to get the plugin working the way he wanted and your support should be able to handle that.

Second, it is a fact that I personally faced, your support team IS slow and unresponsive...They respond to no more than ONE email per day per customer, which is ridiculous, and the online chat is never online as far as I tried. The support manager Ekaterina took 3 days to respond to my emails!
You seriously need to invest in a better support staff and system

Which brings me to my third point, "Please, install the additional Woo commerce plugin for these needs: Curency switcher."
This is not an explanation that should be presented by a trained tech support, it is not even proper English!
A simple "Sorry we currently do not offer such a feature using our plugin, but you can use plugin "XXXXXXXX" which provides this solution and is working great with our plugin."

Fourth, incompatibilities between hundreds of thousands of plugins and themes is bound to happen and you cannot check every theme and plugin, however you should at least list the themes that you DID test with your plugin and working correctly.

Again sorry for all of this but I am also frustrated with your tech support but I am saying this because I want you to succeed and improve your plugin so that it can help me better.

Yaros

Staff member
'I am sorry to for saying this, but Stepan kind of has a point here....''

- Exactly, Stepan is right on some of his points.

'First we can clearly see that English is not his first language and he is not that great at it, I know this is not your problem but at least try to work with him.'

- His English is fine, I could understand everything. There is no any problem here and I am working on it as you can see.

'Second, it is a fact that I personally faced, your support team IS slow and unresponsive...They respond to no more than ONE email per day per customer'

- Our working hours 3am-12pm GMT (Monday-Friday). The response time takes up to 24 hours. Do you need a more quick response feel free to contact me directly on Skype: yarosnevsky.

'You seriously need to invest in a better support staff and system'

- I am seriously concern about it and we are increasing the number of support managers now. What do you mean by the system?

Regarding your third point. "Please, install the additional Woo commerce plugin for these needs: Curency switcher."
This is not an explanation that should be presented by a trained tech support, it is not even proper English!
A simple "Sorry we currently do not offer such a feature using our plugin, but you can use plugin "XXXXXXXX" which provides this solution and is working great with our plugin''

You are right, it was not a good answer with some grammar mistakes taken. Here is a good one: Sorry, we have never offered such feature and we are not going to offer it in future. You can try 'CurRency switcher' for this purpose that should work fine with WooCommerce platform.'

Fourth, incompatibilities between hundreds of thousands of plugins and themes is bound to happen and you cannot check every theme and plugin, however you should at least list the themes that you DID test with your plugin and working correctly.

That's a difficult task since our main business is dropshipping (not testing hundreds of thousands of plugins and themes), but we have already launched some Woo based sites successfully and I hope I could share a few success stories with you soon.

'Again sorry for all of this but I am also frustrated with your tech support''

Hameed, Skype: yarosnevsky.

Hameed

Many thanks Yaros, it is nice to see your reply...
And many thanks for listing your skype account

One thing though that I think you did not understand me

That's a difficult task since our main business is dropshipping (not testing hundreds of thousands of plugins and themes), but we have already launched some Woo based sites successfully and I hope I could share a few success stories with you soon.
I know it is impossible for you to test every theme and plugin out there and it is not your job in the first place but what I meant is that during your testing you are indeed using third party themes and plugins and noticing what works and what does not, so a simple "work in progress" list would be a start, even if it is only on the forum. For example in another thread you mentioned that Flatsome works great with your plugin...Add that to the list and start from there.

Yaros

Staff member
Many thanks Yaros, it is nice to see your reply...
And many thanks for listing your skype account

One thing though that I think you did not understand me

I know it is impossible for you to test every theme and plugin out there and it is not your job in the first place but what I meant is that during your testing you are indeed using third party themes and plugins and noticing what works and what does not, so a simple "work in progress" list would be a start, even if it is only on the forum. For example in another thread you mentioned that Flatsome works great with your plugin...Add that to the list and start from there.
Yes, I agree with you, we need to start listing such things on the forum and our main site.

Thank you for your participation. Owing to such opened discussions we can all improve the product and move forward!

Stepan

Thank you for your reactions. Yes, english language im not great at it. Everything was eritten here. Im sorry for my post, but I was really frustrated by your incompetent and slow support that did not solve anything at all.

Really I need other template, because in my country your templates seems to be cheap. Im doing it for our market here.

Before i bought your plugin I spent several days studying materials about this Plugin. I have never read about possible problems and you have presented the support as above-average. Once I got to the stage when I needed the support, I was worried about her amateur level and inaccessibility. Your plugin is not the only one on the market, however I've chosen yours on the basis of preferences that, as you see, are not your strength but a great weakness.

You have offered me a solution to the problem directly with your intervention in the administration of my site. I sent you accesses so please solve my problem. But I do not want you to write me to buy a different template. In that case, I would really like to ask for a refund, I would have bought another plugin that has already solved these problems.

Thank you

kingpin

Well let me add my own points.

Alidropship plugin is for novice
Alidropship woo is for woocommerce aware users.

If you understand woocommerce you would rarely ask questions about other plugins issues with ali woo

Every woo theme is having their own functionality and own coding which trigger errors many time.

Ali woo plugin is same like any other plugin that get compatibility issues with other themes or plugins.

Asking alidropship team about problems with other themes is itself an incorrect approach.

A non coder or a non aware person just see good looking theme and try to use it. Many themes are poorly coded ending up compatibility issues with plugins. So majorly its an issue with the theme not the ali woo plugin.

Wordpress constantly releasing many updates and plugin developers that get sales usually work on their projects and keep their plugins or themes updated too others dont do and if you use those themes or plugins result would be ERRORS on your site.

One theme which i suggest is 108% compatible with ali woo is FLATSOME
Its a paid theme from themforest.

Alidropship built-in themes are easy and nice. But need little more UI/UX improvements.

But i tell you Sales are not depended on the design of your site it depends on the deal offer, product and the marketing your doing.

Dont blame now all the global warming issues are also because yaros plugin or team is slow (sarcasm)

I don't know but I'm using many plugins on my site but never faced a single compatibility issue except some plugin bugs that yaros always updated and released a new version.

If you know css and some stuffs related to basic coding, you can make alidropship built-in themes look amazing too.

No wordpress aliexpress dropshiping related plugin is there in the market that stand somewhere near to alidropship.

But they say customers are always right. Yaros and team is working continuously for the better experience of the users.

I am just deprived and wanting the marketing module that is available on alidropship plugin to be also available on woo version as an add-on plugin. I am ready to pay for it if needed :)

Yaros should ask users to tell about all the themes that the they are using without issues or errors and release a list of themes or plugins that are compatible 100% with the woo version

PEACE

Stepan

Yes, I understand that perhaps the encoder can write this easily. I am a wordpress user in the user plane and no, I have no problems with plugins and I would have to ask anywhere. But if something happens, I will always get a quick and relevant answer that will solve my problem.

I assume that the plugin was designed for end-users and not for programmers to handle the functionality problem. You will probably be a patron of alidropship, but please read again with support. Do you know my problem and the core of my anger?

Of course, I understand that the plugin may be in conflict with another plugin or the template itself. I suppose this thing will be willing to resolve on support instead of dull answers like buy a car (what brand? What model? Small, big, van ...) I understand that you are going to defend alidropship to the last forces, but try to be critical to Them. Do they really do everything right and you are really convinced that when I want to use woo, do I have to have a coder status so I do not "hurt" anyone?

If they solve my problem, they move them a little further and that's the right way. Or do you want car users to repair engines and do not spoil the manufacturer? Then your theory would be revolutionary.

That's why I'm sorry I'm not a programmer and I just want to resolve the support afterwards. And I would not like my problem to end up with the controversy and the wise people who understand the programming, but they can not understand that for their classical users, their opinions are outside.

I really do not know how to explain

Yaros

Staff member
Of course, I understand that the plugin may be in conflict with another plugin or the template itself. I suppose this thing will be willing to resolve on support instead of dull answers
Sorry, if the problem occurs in third-party themes or plugins, we are not able (willing) to fix them.

Gatt

hey guys, in regards to the currency switcher, I've been using an excellent plugin for woo that I personally recommend and it's free: https://wordpress.org/plugins/currency-switcher-woocommerce/

works like a charm for me, hope it's useful for you guys too!

Thank you so much candresg76. That was the most helpful answer here. I've purchase 2 currency converter plugins and both didn't work. Your recommended plugin works well for me & it didn't even have many downloads. Thanks again.

Mason

I am yet to launch my dropshipping website to the public but I have spent over a week tweaking the code on a third party theme to get it to work properly - this is what needs to be done if you run into problems using woocommerce and a third party theme. It requires effort and knowledge. If you don't have the knowledge, don't have the time, effort or whatever it is then you really need to make use of the normal plugin and one of the stock themes created and supported by AliDropship.

I do agree that it would be nice to see more features on the woo plugin like the normal plugin has but this plugin is the best on the market regardless.

Yaros

Staff member
I am yet to launch my dropshipping website to the public but I have spent over a week tweaking the code on a third party theme to get it to work properly - this is what needs to be done if you run into problems using woocommerce and a third party theme. It requires effort and knowledge. If you don't have the knowledge, don't have the time, effort or whatever it is then you really need to make use of the normal plugin and one of the stock themes created and supported by AliDropship.

I do agree that it would be nice to see more features on the woo plugin like the normal plugin has but this plugin is the best on the market regardless.
Thank you Mason for your comment. We will definitely improve AliDropship Woo plugin in the nearest future! And we are testing Woo themes and creating our recommended list https://alidropship.com/themes/

Mason

Thank you Mason for your comment. We will definitely improve AliDropship Woo plugin in the nearest future! And we are testing Woo themes and creating our recommended list https://alidropship.com/themes/

That's a very nice addition to the homepage. When I first bought the plugin I thought I could use any theme with the original AliDropShip plugin. This makes it more clear for potential customers :)

DaveNL

Why do people feel so entitled to get instant support for a plugin that you paid $90- for, i really don't that, i also don't get that you use the woo version and you obviously don't know anything about woo-commerce (or else you would not have bitched about the currency switcher or the problems with some themes)

I think You should be happy that Yaros and his team don't charge you monthly for the updates and support, then you would be entitled to instant support, but now you have to be a bit more patience or do some figuring out yourself

my 2 cents

kingpin

Why do people feel so entitled to get instant support for a plugin that you paid $90- for, i really don't that, i also don't get that you use the woo version and you obviously don't know anything about woo-commerce (or else you would not have bitched about the currency switcher or the problems with some themes)

I think You should be happy that Yaros and his team don't charge you monthly for the updates and support, then you would be entitled to instant support, but now you have to be a bit more patience or do some figuring out yourself

my 2 cents

100% I agree