Does Alidropship work with woo commerce?

cathy

Hello guys,

I have watched quite a few videos on alidropship. But can't figure something out yet!

Does alidropship work independently or work with existing woo commerce store?

And in term of payment gateway, alidropship seems very limiting. I am using a payment gateway which is not a big company. But it works perfectly with woo commerce. How can I get the benefit of alidropship in my already established woo comerce store?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello guys,

I have watched quite a few videos on alidropship. But can't figure something out yet!

Does alidropship work independently or work with existing woo commerce store?

And in term of payment gateway, alidropship seems very limiting. I am using a payment gateway which is not a big company. But it works perfectly with woo commerce. How can I get the benefit of alidropship in my already established woo comerce store?
Hello! we have 2 versions of plugin , one is for WooCommerce and another is all-in-one solution for business for WordPress sites.
Please have a look at this article to get more information: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/

cathy

So, Alidropship woo commerce version will do just fine. Right? Is there any money back guarantee for the plugin. I am tempted to give it a try.

cathy

Ah, one more question. Is there any product import/update limitation? I would like to build a massive store - quite a few thousands of products in a general store that will have products of lots of niches.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ah, one more question. Is there any product import/update limitation? I would like to build a massive store - quite a few thousands of products in a general store that will have products of lots of niches.
you don’t have any limitations and can add as many products as you want and work with as many suppliers as you like.