$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Doit

Yes you need a seperate license keys for every domain where you want alidropship plugin to work.

These days every web hosting provide free Ssl. An organisation named LetsEncrypt provide free ssl. See your hosting cpanel and see if something called letsencrypt ssl is there or not, if not ask your hosting provider to activate it for you.

If you buy alidropship licenses in bulk Yaros always is there to provide you amazing discounts.

Nothing is cheaper thn alidropship plugin. Try Shopify Where you'll have to pay 79$ every month for related services :p

Thanks kingpin for the info. One more question, I see some sites they sell baranded prorducts like Nike, addidas and all types of branded shoes. What is the procedure to sell branded products? Do we need to get approval from all those branded companies ? will they entertain us?
I heard strip credit card payment application will not be approved if we sell unauthorised products.

kingpin

Thanks kingpin for the info. One more question, I see some sites they sell baranded prorducts like Nike, addidas and all types of branded shoes. What is the procedure to sell branded products? Do we need to get approval from all those branded companies ? will they entertain us?
I heard strip credit card payment application will not be approved if we sell unauthorised products.

Yes many sites are out there who are brave enough to sell copyrighted brand products. And I'm afraid no brand will allow you to sell their brand just like that
You'll have to be their channel partner or so or you'll have to buy licenses fron them and they will never entertain any individual.

Yes stripe or any other payment gateway will reject or suspend your application if you're trying to sell branded items. Avoid selling such items.

If you're based in 3rd world countries you may escape if such cases happens to you but people from US, UK, canada etc should never sell such stuffs.

Doit

Yes many sites are out there who are brave enough to sell copyrighted brand products. And I'm afraid no brand will allow you to sell their brand just like that
You'll have to be their channel partner or so or you'll have to buy licenses fron them and they will never entertain any individual.

Yes stripe or any other payment gateway will reject or suspend your application if you're trying to sell branded items. Avoid selling such items.

If you're based in 3rd world countries you may escape if such cases happens to you but people from US, UK, canada etc should never sell such stuffs.
I see. But how do we find which product is copyrighted and which is not. Even small companies selling in aliexpress may have their copyright. Aliexpress sell Xiaomi cell phones and i think they also don't have the license to sell them

kingpin

I see. But how do we find which product is copyrighted and which is not. Even small companies selling in aliexpress may have their copyright. Aliexpress sell Xiaomi cell phones and i think they also don't have the license to sell them

Forget about others like aliexpress or amazon or ebay sellers, you dont know if they're having licenses or not. Dont jump in a ditch because others are also jumping.

Brands like alidas, Reebok, Disney, etc such kind of elites usually do stuffs to protect their intellectual properties.

Avoid movies, tv series, sports team like NFL etc, football clubs, celebrities who is having their own merchandise stores also.

Sells products related to hobbies and professions

Hobbies like painting, swimming, climbing, cycling, fishing, hunting etc

Professions like nurse, doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, mechanics, etc

Hussein68

Shortlink are those URL shortening services that make long URL like www.xyz.com/123-asd-979798.html to a small easy sharable domain
Like google is having its goo.gl shortlink service.

Thanks yet again for your fast reply to my question, mate. I want to start a web-store as soon as I can, but I have a problem. I live in Tanzania, East Africa, and the banks here only offer 'credit cards' and Paypal services whereby I can only make purchases but I cannot receive online payments. Do you perhaps know of a solution to this problem I have?

Hussein68

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

You amaze me with your unique and innovative ways of marketing your web-store. If I could do have of the things you do to market my store, I would be a very, very happy businessman. :D

Hussein68

I wish and hope that one day soon I can at least do half of what you do to be successful. You are just amazing. Please continue with your precious advice on this forum, mate.

achmet

Hello Kingpin!
You're story really inspired me and i'm thinking to start dropship website, but there are too many things that worry me...
1. is it possible to do a dropship website without a registered business?
2. why we should register llc in USA? instead of any other country like UK?
3. saw many users that use alidropship plugin and they have mcaffee and norton secured badge on their website but it's fake it is just an image, is it lawfulness to use stripe payment? because they not redirected to stripe website, payments are made on their website without any ssl certificate?
Thanks!
any help would be appreciated!

GKM Traders

Hi friends :)
Just an update. One of my such link is getting Viral on Facebook and so far I got 22 sales by just spending 5$

So let me show you how I did it in nutshell.

One of my product is related to Dog niche Which i decided to promote. So i went to http://buzzsumo.com to find the most shared post on Facebook related to dogs by searching the keyword "Dogs" And i found a viral post which was shared 2.4 million times on Facebook
And then i created an overtake copy of the link of the original share using my web tool (It's hosted on my web hosting server)

Original link: http://wreg.com/2016/11/15/meet-the-first-official-pit-bull-police-dog-in-the-state-of-new-york/

MY LINK: http://viralpick.ga/click/eDary

Below is the screenshot of how it looks when a person share MY LINK on Facebook

pitbull_on_fb.png

I posted MY LINK on my Facebook Dog Page and created a FB ad with budget of 5$ targeting audience living in New York who love Pitbull and thats all I did and got 22 sales and counting.
I'm using FREE + Shipping method. Aliexpress price of the product is 1.25$ I'm selling it for FREE with shipping cost 9.99$

Soon I'll be sharing my Web tool to all the awesome people out here and to those also who feel all this is a shit :p

Sneak peak of the dashboard of my Web Tool
viralpick_Tool.png

PEACE :)

@kingpin

Hello Mr.Kingpin

Greetings. I am also from India. Your social promotion tool is available for sale now ?

GKM Traders

Soon I'll share one of my awesome trick I adapted to make posts go Viral on FB

Just visit these two links mentioned below and do let me know the difference your eyeballs can point :p

LINK 1: http://multichannelmerchant.com/blog/7-business-advantages-drop-shipping/
LINK 2: https://goo.gl/N1Fw7T

After visiting both the links and you see a difference and now you're feeling like WOW how he did that.
Just comment "I WANNA KNOW MORE"

Will post the detailed trick after I get enough people wanting to know about it.

This trick alone made me 300+ orders within 25 days without spending anything on ads.

seems like the same to me! cannot wait for your sharing!I WANA KNOW MORE

GKM Traders

all of them look the same as the site store is the same.

there are no limitations to which theme you are using. I was in your shoes once but i stuck to original alidropship plugin because i didnt have the time to meddle with wocommerce and another theme.

and shopify, a paying platform. It's a solid platform dont get me wrong - but im not a fan of paying for a platform. I'll rather pay a hosting company. Let me know if you need a good host - i could recommend.
Hello,

Please recommend some hosting for my new dropship store.

Dash Calzado

Soon I'll share one of my awesome trick I adapted to make posts go Viral on FB

Just visit these two links mentioned below and do let me know the difference your eyeballs can point :p

LINK 1: http://multichannelmerchant.com/blog/7-business-advantages-drop-shipping/
LINK 2: https://goo.gl/N1Fw7T

After visiting both the links and you see a difference and now you're feeling like WOW how he did that.
Just comment "I WANNA KNOW MORE"

Will post the detailed trick after I get enough people wanting to know about it.

This trick alone made me 300+ orders within 25 days without spending anything on ads.
I can see the difference on the bottom right so "I WANNA KNOW MORE" :)

Doit

@kingpin, thanks for your valuable advice on this advise. Any idea, How much disk space required for a web store to keep 1000 products?
My plan is 10gb disk space in shared hosting, is it enough for 1000 products?

sozoalvin

@kingpin, thanks for your valuable advice on this advise. Any idea, How much disk space required for a web store to keep 1000 products?
My plan is 10gb disk space in shared hosting, is it enough for 1000 products?

let me help you on this one since im seeing this - depends on where are your images stored on.

whether they're on your server or aliexpress servers.

Doit

let me help you on this one since im seeing this - depends on where are your images stored on.

I believe the concept of alidropship plugin is it imports products from aliexpress to hosting server. so in this case, what would be the estimate?

Hussein68

Working on the web app/tool for you guys. I'll be releasing it soon.
few works are needed to be done on it.
1. Ability to accept user sign ups
2. Google Analytics Integration
3. That's all

Screenshot of the dashboard

nBKHoO3.png

I'm still confused about if I should give it for free or take nominal charges for it.

Hi KingPin. I have a suggestion about your web-tool. When its ready, why don't you release it to the forum members here to test it for at least a month. If they like it and they can see it's worth it, they can pay for it. So if after a month they don't wanna pay for it, then the web-tool should deactivate itself, unless they pay for it, then you email them the key to activate it 100%.

Hussein68

Hey kingpin, just read the article on you about how generated $14k revenue in sales in 1 month with a general store.

I know you said Ecom is so easy, but I've been trying this for awhile and it has NOT been so easy, though I haven't attempted FB ads yet other than a Like campaign which was a waste...

I have a question for you: what would it take to get a small chunk of your time for personal coaching on setting up the correct facebook ads and reviewing my site to duplicate those kinds of results???

I won't bore you with the why's, but if I could achieve that kind of revenue in the next month myself, my entire life would change and I would be a completely new person full of hope.

I started a new fashion boutique with aliexpress, and I am in the process of testing out some of the merchandise. Some things have been great, others not so much so my store is not completely populated yet. I'm waiting on more merchandise to arrive.

Bottom line is, I need to make that kind of money in a month. If I could get some personal coaching on how exactly you did that and how to apply it to my store, I would absolutely be willing to pay you some of the profits or a flat rate for your expertise!!

Let me know what you think ;)

Welcome to the club, dear. Don't we all need a little bit of help with our online stores. I suppose that's why we are all here trying to get as much advice and help as possible. People like KingPin are Godsend to some of us desperate folks. Lol

cannot wait for this web tool!

Also im a video editor by profession so thanks for highlighting the importance of video ads! I have been trying to tell people that for years! I think i have found a really fast way to make product videos with ease using after effects :)

So let me get this straight in using the viral video / retargeting method:
  1. you go on buzzsumo and you find a niche related viral video
  2. then we use your tool or cliclap or somthing to add our own button to buy the product that links to our site
  3. then share this on our FB page timeline
  4. then "boost it" using FB ads
  5. then somthing about using the FB pixel ...unsure about that bit... how do you use the pixel here?
  6. then create a look alike audience with that info
  7. make another FB ad (video) that targets those people