Recent Sales Pop-up +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaros

Staff member
I am glad to introduce our first add-on for AliDropship - Recent Sales Pop-up plugin.

This plugin shows recent orders placed on your store, providing your potential customers with shopping ideas and positive buying environment.

The plugin works both with original AliDropship plugin and its Woo version. However, it is a beta version for this moment and more testing needed. That's why I am asking you to help us with beta testing. Please PM me your AliDropship plugin license and I will send you a license for Recent Sales Pop-up plugin in return.

The plugin is attached to this post.

qUhK03U.png

umXZnwM.png

Attachments

• adsrecentsales_ion.0.1.4.zip
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • adsrecentsales_ion71.0.1.4.zip
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ethanhunt

Tried the beta version for a few days now and it works great. Everything is straight forward and easy to use. But the design of the notification looks kinda old and if it can be changed to a modern looking one, that will be great.

Yaros

Staff member
Tried the beta version for a few days now and it works great. Everything is straight forward and easy to use. But the design of the notification looks kinda old and if it can be changed to a modern looking one, that will be great.
Thank you very much for your feedback! May be we will add several design templates you can choose from.

It would be great to hear some feedback from other users?

Status
Not open for further replies.