[SUBSCRIBE FORM] MailChimp Intergration

Craig Sutcliffe

I thave tried to install it using Rembrandt theme. I handled to fit it in the footer side but i think something is wrong. When i try to use the form and add an email address for subscription it redirects to mailchimp 404 page. Is there anybody figuring this out?
I too am having this problem with da vinci theme, im sure i followed instructions properly.

Kaybee

I followed the instruction carefully but when I tested it by subscribing with one of my emails, I got the below error message.

"Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot.
You've stumbled upon a missing page, but the evidence is elementary. We're on the case.

Return To The Dashboard"

How can I solve this?

Juan71287

I followed the instruction carefully but when I tested it by subscribing with one of my emails, I got the below error message.

"Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot.
You've stumbled upon a missing page, but the evidence is elementary. We're on the case.

Return To The Dashboard"

How can I solve this?
Hi. I had this same issue. I contacted support here and they said it not from their end. I think it is though. I got mine working... How? Well, I updated to the latest DaVinci theme and deleted the code again and put new code... And its working now.

Kaybee

I'm using
Hi. I had this same issue. I contacted support here and they said it not from their end. I think it is though. I got mine working... How? Well, I updated to the latest DaVinci theme and deleted the code again and put new code... And its working now.
I am using DaVinci Theme verser 9.19. Still yet, it's displaying the error. Any advice?

Juan71287

I'm using

I am using DaVinci Theme verser 9.19. Still yet, it's displaying the error. Any advice?
I am so sorry. I don't know what to tell you. It may have something to with time. It started working for me though.

Also, do you have setup the service that will send your emails? Like maybe mine started working correctly after I added a working API for pepipost.. Just things that I recall I did then it started working.

Kaybee

I am so sorry. I don't know what to tell you. It may have something to with time. It started working for me though.

Also, do you have setup the service that will send your emails? Like maybe mine started working correctly after I added a working API for pepipost.. Just things that I recall I did then it started working.

Thanks for this. It worked perfectly after I added Pepipost API to it.

I didn't even know what was Pepipost before. I searched about it after I saw your reply and it started working after I added it.

Which means mail notification should be set up before the subscriber form for it to work.

Stuart Gibson

Hello, has anyone a good idea for automatically emailing customers once a week with updated product lines, my site send emails with new blog posts, but not products

Can anyone knows how to put the settings to send my subscribe form to my pepipost responder! im using that service but i dont know what to change , can anyone help me

Any suggestions for best practices setting up the Subscribe Form for internal SMTP?
Perhaps a Mailing List/Newsletter plugin that will work with Alidropship plugin?
Thanks

AJ Complement

I suggest you use Mailpoet it easily integrates with Alidropship using any theme
I tried Mailpoet. Installed and activated, then the WP admin page crash.
The MailChimp subscription box position shift issue I have reported to my Alidropship PM and will engage theme developer to take a look for any fix required.