[SUBSCRIBE FORM] MailChimp Intergration

kristijan95

Hi everyone, it's me again :D

Aweber costs 19$/month which I find quite expensive so I will show you how to embed MailChimp which allows you to have up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month for free forever, so here we go:

First thing first register an account on MailChimp

Step 2) Go to your account on MailChimp and click Lists and then Create List, fill the gaps and choose how you'll be informed about subscribers and then hit Save

Step 3) When you done with creating List, on that page click SignUp Forms and select Embeded Forms
mailchimp embeded.jpg
Step 4) In Embeded Forms Panel select Super Slim style from menu and put all like on photo
embeded forms.jpg

Step 5) Copy the code beneath and paste it in your Wordpress Panel>Customization>Subscribe Form
Step 6) We need to change some things in order to be more estetic on the site
autoresponder.jpg
Step 7) Put this in code after <!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things...>
Code:
 <p>
      <small> Register now to get updates on promotions and coupons.</small>
</p>

or change text to whatever you want this is just sample :)

Step 8) Hit Save Settings and you're all set :)

It will look like this in Rembrandt theme

subscribe.jpg

Happy Subscribing everyone!
Best Regards

Last edited:

armatuleva

Hello kristijan,
I have follow your guide but my subscribe form looks like not neat. Can you tell me what html code that i need to do

Attachments

• 20170312_212138.png
    20170312_212138.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 75

kristijan95

Yes, I made my form width 450 px. But then i decrease the form width to 360 px and there is no issue with my subscribe form. Thanks for your suggestion :)
I'm sorry I was off but I'm glad that someone helped you and you did it :)
Glad you got it all worked out! Till now I had just completely removed the subscribe code to avoid paying Aweber haha Thanks again Kristi!
Glad you're happy about it :) you're welcome!

I've seen people managed this with google spreadsheet and/or other sign-up forms plugin + MailChimp
try google it, there must be solution
Yes. By using wordpress plugin we can activate single optin. But this is integrate with alidropship plugin which do not use plugin at all. And i try google but cant find it.

kristijan95

Yes. By using wordpress plugin we can activate single optin. But this is integrate with alidropship plugin which do not use plugin at all. And i try google but cant find it.
yes, they've managed it by putting MailChimp API into other form, but I don't know how to do that :D

Nick84

Many thanks for the guidelines, was successful - appreciate it!
One question - any idea why the "enter your email" field and the Subscribe button appear a bit moved to the right (i.e. not aligned with the rest of the text - see snapshot)?
Is there any way to adjust it?

Attachments

• subscribe.jpg
    subscribe.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33

Dan Hilerowicz

I had tried to make it, but my website crashed, it says that the website have unsecured code, I believe it related to my SSL certificate
suggestions?

kristijan95

Many thanks for the guidelines, was successful - appreciate it!
One question - any idea why the "enter your email" field and the Subscribe button appear a bit moved to the right (i.e. not aligned with the rest of the text - see snapshot)?
Is there any way to adjust it?

there is a way to move it around the site, just adjust px of your form from I thing -5000 to lower levels
I had tried to make it, but my website crashed, it says that the website have unsecured code, I believe it related to my SSL certificate
suggestions?
do you have any security installed on your store? I didn't had any problems like yours

stev650

Unfortunately, this method doesn't seem to work for the "Da Vinci" theme. When I copied the html code generated from MailChimp and pasted it onto the "subscribe form" editor, a particular code "amp;" will go missing by itself after I clicked on the "save settings" button. Anyone who has any form of success with the same theme using the above method, please let me know. Thank you.

Laur

I thave tried to install it using Rembrandt theme. I handled to fit it in the footer side but i think something is wrong. When i try to use the form and add an email address for subscription it redirects to mailchimp 404 page. Is there anybody figuring this out?

Last edited: