New profile posts

some problem in my web...in product option on wp admin...is not open or not connect?...why this happen?
can you please PM to clarify me. that is there any dispute of alidropshiping to Pakistan api buyers?
my email is ihtishamazambutt@gmail.com
i really need your help in this regard.
i want to ask about my alidrop api that i listen that supplier is banner to deliver products in pakistan droppshippers . i want to ask is it true.
If not please help me to check my store.
thanks and regards
ihtisham
Hi guys. i really need advice on what to do. since i opened my store, i haven't made any sales. so i did a facebook ad. I got impressions, there was also clicks to the website. but i can't find anyone who bought an item.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
Without looking at your store and it's products, it would be impossible for anyone to give any advice.
Samketone
Samketone
please my friend how can you help me.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
I already told you. And you didn't even follow my advice from before. You would have much better results if you posted this in the public forum rather than in your private profile. You obviously have a huge comprehension problem ... Sorry, but I give up.
Dear clients! I'm on vacation from August 2 till August 18! If you have any questions, write to support@alidropship.com
Hi, my friend @axiom786. I hope your dropship business is going on fine? my friend i will love to learn from you because i have not made any sales since i started.
Hi, am happy to be here. and I need help. I have my social rabbit plugins connected to my facebook page, and I have enabled poster and tag meta. but the first 3 auto post, was without images. and the last one came with an image. but I don't know if that's how it's meant to be.
Reactions: axiom786
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
You would have much better results if you posted this in the public forum rather than in your private profile.
Hi there,

I was referred to you by Bohomoda. He has informed me that you have the Google Analytics Enhanced E-Commerce conversion tracking codes for AliDropShip plugin? Would appreciate if you could please share the codes with me. Thanks.

Cheers,
KC
Hi,
i have send an email to support@alidropship.com to change my license key from dev site version to live site version.
Can you help me please ?
Thanks
Hi Bohomoda, could you kindly share the codes for Google Analytics Enhanced E-Commerce conversion tracking with me? Thanks in advance for your help.
Email: coolkcwong@gmail.com
Hi! Can Anybody Help me to Know How to Delete files on my website please. i have overused and exceeded my Disk Space. This is causing me a lot of trouble. Even Updating to the latest version of Alidropship Plugin is not possible. i am getting a Notification for Update failed could Not Create Directory