axiom786
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, my friend @axiom786. I hope your dropship business is going on fine? my friend i will love to learn from you because i have not made any sales since i started.
    Hi! Can Anybody Help me to Know How to Delete files on my website please. i have overused and exceeded my Disk Space. This is causing me a lot of trouble. Even Updating to the latest version of Alidropship Plugin is not possible. i am getting a Notification for Update failed could Not Create Directory
    I have got a bitter experience recently. Something i was unaware that might happen because of my not being experience, in the field of computer.
    I Received a Notification from cPanel that i have overused my Disk Space..suddenly My Social Rabbit send me Notification of being unable to uploads my postings and i could also not being able to Update my latest Version of Alidropship Plugin with a Notification "Update Faile
    Hi! I am using Alidropship Original Plug in and Aliexpress Hosting... I amGetting this Notification from Wordpress Updates "The AMP plugin requires iconv extension in PHP. Please contact your host to install this extension".... What should i do, please?? Could you help? From Ibrahim https://outdoorsmega.com
    Elite Store
    Elite Store
    iconv seems to be converting text input from one encoding to another. I don't know much about it. here is the official page to read. http://php.net/manual/en/book.iconv.php. Contact your host to install it i guess, unless ADS team has some other feedback for you. In your case it is really east because ADS did all for you.
    A Cerber Security Malaware Scan is giving me this Notice....."We have not found any integrity data to verify AliDropship Plugin v. 1.2.3." could anybody on the forum comment and advice me to resolve this issue please , if ever it's a serious issue???.... otherwise please neglect it..thank you!
    How to post My website Products Photos to Instagram???? Can any friend help me please????..I have tried, but failed..could not find a solution...thanking you in anticipation
    Direct Webstore
    Direct Webstore
    You can only do it via the Android/IOs App on a phone or tablet ... or the Windows 10 App. So you need to copy your product pics to a device with those apps. Make sure your profile has a link to your site. You can't add links to pics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…