ZbigniewPL Journey

The Dropper

I'm using Tawk for live chat , it's very useful & Free .
May i ask what Traffic source do you use ? paid or 100% organic ?

ZbigniewPL

After few days of bad luck there is a break.

I have received first order from UK.
Customer has bought one item for $167

Revenue: $167 - $6 PP fee = $161
Ali Costs: $128
Profit: $33+$11 EPN = $44

Not a bad profit for one order.

I have also set up new FB ads campaigns.
One with custom audience (Users WHO visited my website in last 180 days) and the second for a specified audience.

Strange Thing is that i have noticed many add to cart and proceed to checkout conversions from one customer, but finally he didn't buy the product. I really need to find out what was the reason. I have checked payments and all work fine...

I started to working on my blog, When i will write about 20 articles I will publish them in my webstore.

I plan also to buy every product i sell and start to record YouTube reviews.
Hope i will make it someday.

I hope I will receive more orders after getting aboves things done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161219-120030.png
    Screenshot_20161219-120030.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20161219-120129.png
    Screenshot_20161219-120129.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 54

swandana

Two sales today from one customer.
I've sols products via live chat available on my store.
Client decided to choose DHL fast shipping in hope it will come on Christmas. Of course i did not promise this. He decided to take risk.

Orders: 2
Revenue: 91.28 $
Supplier costs: 56 $
Shipping costs: 10 $
Net profit: 25.28 $

Conclusion:
Live chat is really good tool for Your website. I have sold already about 10 items thank to it. It is good for your sales but its taking a lot of time in case a customer has tons of questions.
I use special app for Android. Its very fast and easy to use.

Advantages:
My phone vibrates when customer arrive on a website
Easy to use
Android/iOS app

Disadvantages:
Only one consultant and only one active chat in one time,
May take a lot of Your time

Hi, what plugin/resources do u are using to have live chat?
thx

Glady

After few days of bad luck there is a break.

I have received first order from UK.
Customer has bought one item for $167

Revenue: $167 - $6 PP fee = $161
Ali Costs: $128
Profit: $33+$11 EPN = $44

Not a bad profit for one order.

I have also set up new FB ads campaigns.
One with custom audience (Users WHO visited my website in last 180 days) and the second for a specified audience.

Strange Thing is that i have noticed many add to cart and proceed to checkout conversions from one customer, but finally he didn't buy the product. I really need to find out what was the reason. I have checked payments and all work fine...

I started to working on my blog, When i will write about 20 articles I will publish them in my webstore.

I plan also to buy every product i sell and start to record YouTube reviews.
Hope i will make it someday.

I hope I will receive more orders after getting aboves things done.

I'm pretty sure what is the main reason for this abandoned customers issues. For my case after did some researches on my own site, it was because of the double checkout requirement when pay using Paypal and Credit Card (2checkout). The scenario should be like this: When a customer go to the cart to checkout and key in all required details, he/she then proceed to the payment method. After selecting Paypal as his/her payment method, then the customer should need to repeat again (key in the same exact details in PayPal checkout page) which are really inconvenience and time consuming for most customers. I know how would they feel and being fed up about this small sticky issue which causing them to close the Paypal checkout page then leave our site and would never come back again! Thus, maybe @Yaros team can re-look into this issue as it could cause a total loss for our site. *I've tons of abandoned customers and I know it wasn't because of price issue and they do enter all required details before stopping to do it again at "second" checkout page.

merten

I'm having also alot of abandoned cart customers. Last 3 days around 8. Same issue I guess as you.

ZbigniewPL

I didn't write anything since long time so I'll do a short update.

I've got few orders in last 30 days. It's still not this what I'm working for, but it's not bad, because i have few orders monthly.
Traffic has raised mostly because of FB Group posting. I found some groups connected with my niche and sten prepared post (carousel one on my FB page) and then shared this post on 10-15 groups in the same time.

It usually gives few (2-5) sales in the next days.
It seems that my traffic from organic is not converting like before. I've got some abandoned carts and thats all, i don't know the reason, i didn't set prices to higher level.
Unfornately I've got one PayPal refund request. One man decided to request a refund after 4 days after making order... He just has changed his mind i think. I have sent papers which are showing that the item has been sent. I hope I won't loose 127 $...

I'm still looking for a good adwords campaign strategy and targeting options because right now my keywords costs almost 2$ per click which is way too expensive..

Attachments

• update.png
    update.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 46

ZbigniewPL

Its been a lot of time since my last update.

I still didnt find good FB ads solution for adverts to be converting.
I run Bink ads and had one sale from it.
I stopped completly adwords because ITS way too expensive.

Im focused on doing a landing page for one product now and my second store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170317-123317.png
    Screenshot_20170317-123317.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 34

destrovel

So how do you generate traffic? Do you use IG shoutouts, do you have socialrabbit?

Curious, because you do seem to have quite some active buyers :)

ZbigniewPL

My users mostly come from search engines.

All traffic come from: FB groups, Search engines and referrer links (forums, quora, reddit).

There are some keywords Im first in google.