Your Thoughts On Social Rabbit ( feedback )

Cookie

My feedback to Alidropship is this, the original version looks great initailly for a newbie too woocommerce, I personally like the theme too. However, it seems impossible to add on any oher plugins (like around.io / orangetwig.com / mento.io / shopmaster.com) without a enable API function in the original version.

So it seems that there's only SR to work with if one is unable to add-on anything else without the enable API toll which is lacking in original.

Is there anyone out there who knows how to add the "enable API key" tool in the original version please ?

I can't imagine if I am desperate enough to disable alidropship original and swap to the woo version. That means working from scratch which is not something I want.

Tablazines

As it stands now... social rabbit is costing me followers because it keeps posting the same images... My account doesn't look natural at all...

Cookie

Your settings is wrong sweetie. What is your instagram post type setting ? random, old to new or new to old ?

Cookie

As it stands now... social rabbit is costing me followers because it keeps posting the same images... My account doesn't look natural at all...

Chnange your IG poster in SR to post "random" instead post " new to old" or "old to new". Been there, done that, once you change the setting to random it will post randomly instead of the same product everytime. tried and tested.

Findik

I used SR and my Facebook ad account got banned after a few days.
It does make your social accounts active though and yes it drives traffic to your store but be careful. Getting your fb account banned is a terrible thing and it’s not worth it.

Dylan-

I used SR and my Facebook ad account got banned after a few days.
It does make your social accounts active though and yes it drives traffic to your store but be careful. Getting your fb account banned is a terrible thing and it’s not worth it.

Yes, but that's probably because you did put the settings to high. Advice, make multiple business manager accounts if one is banned than you have a backup account.

Findik

Yes, but that's probably because you did put the settings to high. Advice, make multiple business manager accounts if one is banned than you have a backup account.
YES! It’s my stupidity i forgot to tell. I set it as 3 mins instead of 3 hours.

Facebook; After i opened another profile and ad account They won’t let me use my Paypal for some reason even though i can use my credit card.

Findik

Also after i set it as 3 mins for facebook posting by mistake, my site got bombarded by Facebook traffic. It was awesome but with a bad ending lol

Direct Webstore

All Facebook/Social Rabbit problems are moot now, or soon will be. SR won't support Facebook in 2 more weeks. (Aug 1st) There's no point in further discussion. Trying to look on the bright side though, it's probably safer and better to handle Facebook manually anyway. :)

my site got bombarded by Facebook traffic. It was awesome
Just curious ... how many sales did you get out of it?

Findik

Yeah i try to do everything manually but it’s really hard if you run multiple sites.
About the sales; it was an Amazon affiliate site this happened last year so i really don’t remember the sales

Direct Webstore

you can buy from here my link here: https://tinyurl.com/social-rabbit . It will be cheaper than usual price.
What I mean that it is cheaper than buying from this site :https://socialrabbitplugin.com/buy/
What you "mean" and what you "say" are two different things as you can see from the top quote above. Bottom line ... you're being deceptive.
It's $69 in the Alidropship Addons page. The same price as your affiliate link. Just be honest ... you'll get better karma. We're supposed to be helping each other in this forum ... not tricking and deceiving each other for our own personal gain. :)

Last edited:

DanielT

I have been using Social Rabbit for a least 4 years and you can improve your social status with google and increase visitors to your site, no problems. All depends on what your posting which does not guarantee sales.
What would be nice is if the developers could add more social media sites as time goes by to improve the plugin.