Your dropship plugin for Opencart

Jess

I doubt it and honestly, Yaros and his team shouldn't even bother. The Opencart code is horrible. I've used it for years on one of my sites and thank god i have a good contact who knows how to fix things or else i would have moved on long ago.

anonymous1971

I doubt it and honestly, Yaros and his team shouldn't even bother. The Opencart code is horrible. I've used it for years on one of my sites and thank god i have a good contact who knows how to fix things or else i would have moved on long ago.

Thanks. But it would be nice if team Yaros give their opinion about opencart Ali dropship plugin

Dom

So, am guessing it has to be a lot of manual work in that case.
Also, Is it okay if i chat with suppliers outside of aliexpress app? Because I was asked a couple of time to talk on wechat? Does aliexpress suggest its a good or bad practice?

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Dom

@Jess what is that you din't like about it?