You are not Authorized

Grant

Hi guys,

With the Ali Woo plugin I can't see to get the Place order automatically working. I do the following:

- Open a new tab and go to the imports page of AliDropship in the WordPress Dashboard
- Open a new tab and log into AliExpress

The chrome extension at this stage says ON. I know it is working as I have no problem importing products from AliExpress when I am viewing a product on AliExpress and click to import the product.

When I go to an Order and click Place Order Automatically, the modal shows and then spins for a bit and says "You are not authorized". I click LOG IN, log in again to AliExpress, and then it takes me back to the order.

Intermittently if I keep doing this, sometimes it will then proceed to add the product to cart and go through the expected fulfillment steps.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Both the latest version released today / yesterday and the version prior to this one I am having issues with.

Grant

Hi Yaros,

Thank you for your reply :) Is there any chance I can clone the site to a new cPanel for you to test in? I tried to set that up for your support but they said I needed to deactivate the license on my main site which I obviously can't do :S

Thank you for your help :)

h2o

I am having the same problems. 90% of the time it doesn't work and I get the same "You are not authorized message." I have 2 licenses and 2 domains. I have tried the Woo & Regular version and same issue. Even the 10% of the time I do get authorized I get an "Out of Stock" error message for my product variation even though the product isn't really out of stock and works if I place the order manually.

h2o

The good news is that I was finally able to get it to work but there's a catch. It only works on a Mac, and since I don't own a Mac I got it to work on a virtual machine running Mac OS X 10.7 aka "hackintosh." Ideally I would like it to run on Windows but I'd rather use a virtual machine as a workaround for now. The problem I'm still having is that there's a glitch if there are 2 or more product variations such as if there is a size and color to choose from or size, color, and "Ships From." I would one of my sites to own target "Ships From" to the United States so that customers do not have to wait too long for products to arrive. However, I'm getting false "Out of stock" or "No variation found" errors. When I place a manual Order, I see that there are over 90 products of this selection so the product isn't really out of stock. I'm going to send tech support a message.
Ali-Dropship2.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The good news is that I was finally able to get it to work but there's a catch. It only works on a Mac, and since I don't own a Mac I got it to work on a virtual machine running Mac OS X 10.7 aka "hackintosh." Ideally I would like it to run on Windows but I'd rather use a virtual machine as a workaround for now. The problem I'm still having is that there's a glitch if there are 2 or more product variations such as if there is a size and color to choose from or size, color, and "Ships From." I would one of my sites to own target "Ships From" to the United States so that customers do not have to wait too long for products to arrive. However, I'm getting false "Out of stock" or "No variation found" errors. When I place a manual Order, I see that there are over 90 products of this selection so the product isn't really out of stock. I'm going to send tech support a message.
View attachment 391
Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

JJDelatorre

Hello, am having the same You are not authorised at AliExpress problem but on regular aliexpress (not WOO). Does anyone know if there's a manual way to fulfill an order. This is my first order as am new to this business. Does anyone know??