You are not Authorised at AliExpress message

dermot

When I go into an Order and click the button to Place Order Automatically, I get a message in the popup that follows that says 'You are not authorised at AliExpress; To fulfill the order you need to log in to your AliExpress account'. I click the link to log in, and log in successfully to AliExpress.
When I go back to the tab with the order and try again though I still get the same message.
How can I resolve this? Thank you

chris37

When I go into an Order and click the button to Place Order Automatically, I get a message in the popup that follows that says 'You are not authorised at AliExpress; To fulfill the order you need to log in to your AliExpress account'. I click the link to log in, and log in successfully to AliExpress.
When I go back to the tab with the order and try again though I still get the same message.
How can I resolve this? Thank you
First go to aliexpress and login in ,make sure cookies is enable . Then go back to your website and make sure you have authorised correct the alidropship chrome extension with your site.

Then try again to place the order.

I hope this is helping you.

daniel-97

Happened before. Make sure you do the steps Chris gave above.

And when you go back to your website, reload the page too

shirleyho

Hi, I am now facing the exact problem as Dermot above. I have done all the advisories but to no avail. I seriously need a solution.
Note: Extension is working well on all sites. I have signed in and out multiple times. I cleared all browsing data. I have updated all plugins.

Despite all these, I am still not able to Place order with the seller.

Please help.

Thanks much!

chris37

Hi, I am now facing the exact problem as Dermot above. I have done all the advisories but to no avail. I seriously need a solution.
Note: Extension is working well on all sites. I have signed in and out multiple times. I cleared all browsing data. I have updated all plugins.

Despite all these, I am still not able to Place order with the seller.

Please help.

Thanks much!
Try to uninstall the chrome extension and reinstall it again... sometime is fix this kind of issue

shirleyho

Try to uninstall the chrome extension and reinstall it again... sometime is fix this kind of issue
Thank you! I've requested the Support team to help me with the uninstall/install method as I'm afraid to mess up the whole site. Hope they'll reply me soon.