YD Gateway 2Checkout for WooCommerce

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We've released our own solution for 2Checkout WooCommerce, because many clients experienced issues with existing ones.

1544х500.png
If anybody wants to test it, you are welcome!

How to sign up for a 2Checkout account - READ HERE.

Plugins-%E2%80%B9-Clearwoo-%E2%80%94-WordPress---Google-Chrome-2019-10-07-15.jpg

Enter 'YD Gateway 2Checkout for WooCommerce' in Search field -> Click Install Now:

2.jpg

Or you can go HERE and download plugin directly. When it's downloaded, go to 'Plugins' tab in your WordPress admin area. Click 'Add new' button, then 'Upload Plugin', choose a file to upload, and click 'Install now'.

3.jpg

The plugin will be installed from the uploaded file. Now you can activate the plugin.

4.jpg

Now go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments - click 2Checkout in popup with Credit Card/PayPal -> Manage:

5.jpg

Activate 2Checkout as your payment gateway. To be able to place demo sales to see the purchase process as a buyer would, activate Demo mode.

6.jpg

Copy Merchant code (Account number) and Secret Key from your 2checkout Dashboard -> Integrations -> Webhooks and API :

11.jpg

and paste them in your WordPress admin area:

7.jpg

You may add Title (it will be shown instead of the default ‘Credit Card (2Checkout’) and Store Name as well.

8.jpg

Copy the value of the IPN URL field and paste it to your 2CO account -> Integration -> Webhooks & API -> IPN Settings.

9.jpg

6.jpg

To make data exchange faster please click 'Edit' icon near the IPN URL and tick on the box 'Allow concurrent requests (faster notifications)':

2co1.png

2co2.png

Finish by clicking Save changes.
DONE!

Your feedback is very welcomed and encouraged !!!

Last edited:

aminech

Does it look like the picture? I purchased 2 plugins from codecanyons and they are terrible, would like to try this one

Dylan-

It looks really nice, but I would like to know how I can show PayPal? Because now it only shows credit card.
Furthermore, is it possible to also show other payment methods like iDeal?

nirvana

Great! Works for me! The Paypal option shows but I don't know how to setup this option. Where i can put my paypal account?

nirvana

I just find out from 2checkout that my account is ready and accept payments from paypal with some limits: PayPal is available only for payments in AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY and USD.
Thanks a lot anyway!

Meli

Thank for the developping this great plugin, but did you check at the mobile phone? While i try to place order and check by iphone 6 it seems not working properly but checking with crome as simulating mobile devices by inspecting it works well but at my real mobile it does not, any one else having this issue ?