wrong site error

Rien

this is quite a bad plugin.

i cannot imagine that my validation code can be invalid even though i buy the plugin from alidropship

makes me wanna refund this plugin

total waste of time

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
this is quite a bad plugin.

i cannot imagine that my validation code can be invalid even though i buy the plugin from alidropship

makes me wanna refund this plugin

total waste of time
Hello , if you have this error: Wrong site - your license code should be reset - please contact our support via email: support@alidropship.com or via live chat - on our official website.

candymae

Hi. I have just bought the plugin. Everything was running smoothly. But when I logged in today, I am getting a Wrong Site error.

desire

I'm wondering if I should just re-do my entire site instead and reinstall everything, but then again all the hard work and time I used for creating it would be lost. If I can solve this for faster and easier solution without having to re-do everything that would be awesome!

desire

If you regenerate a new license key for me, does that mean my old license key will no longer work anymore? Because I might try to re-do my entire site today if the response from here takes a while. I just don't want to waste time waiting and trying to call the support team service from the site without anybody responding.

desire

Is there a live chat that the customers can talk to with real-time response from an agent? I'm seriously getting frustrated. I removed everything from my website and started from scratch (because I thought that's gonna help) after working with it for nights and days and even weeks already and now nobody is even responding here and everything is not working including the Alidropship plugin itself and the Social Rabbit that I just recently purchased. Every time I add the license key on each add-on plugin and all the plugins it's still showing "Wrong Site" error.
I only added www. on my site URL and now everything that I purchased from here is not working. I sent an email to the support but it takes hours and hours of waiting for just a single response. I hope somebody would respond and help..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Is there a live chat that the customers can talk to with real-time response from an agent? I'm seriously getting frustrated. I removed everything from my website and started from scratch (because I thought that's gonna help) after working with it for nights and days and even weeks already and now nobody is even responding here and everything is not working including the Alidropship plugin itself and the Social Rabbit that I just recently purchased. Every time I add the license key on each add-on plugin and all the plugins it's still showing "Wrong Site" error.
I only added www. on my site URL and now everything that I purchased from here is not working. I sent an email to the support but it takes hours and hours of waiting for just a single response. I hope somebody would respond and help..
Hello, this is not a live chat with online support. You shouldn't have start all over again , you need your license to be reset , because you added www to your domain name and plugin's license is valid only for 1 domain name, so if you change it - your license needs to be reset.

You can PM me your license key - I will do this for you.
Also , our support channels are:

livechat on official website alidropship.com
email: support@alidropship.com

desire

Hello,
Is there a way that you can refund me the Social Rabbit plugin?
Because it's not working as it was like before when I purchased it, it's no longer uploading posts on my Instagram anymore and I'm getting a
bit frustrated. I already contacted the support and they tackled some of the issues of my other plugins but the social rabbit plugin and the Promo Landing add-on is not one of them. Please refund me my money back as this plugin is not really helping me. I purchased it about 3 days ago and it's giving me some headache trying to make it work.
Waiting for your response. Thank you

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello,
Is there a way that you can refund me the Social Rabbit plugin?
Because it's not working as it was like before when I purchased it, it's no longer uploading posts on my Instagram anymore and I'm getting a
bit frustrated. I already contacted the support and they tackled some of the issues of my other plugins but the social rabbit plugin and the Promo Landing add-on is not one of them. Please refund me my money back as this plugin is not really helping me. I purchased it about 3 days ago and it's giving me some headache trying to make it work.
Waiting for your response. Thank you

Hello, desire
Please, PM me to solve it.

Brandon

Hi. I have just bought the plugin. Everything was running smoothly. But when I logged in today, I am getting a Wrong Site error.

I have this problem too....I waited the whole day but no respond from support team which I have emailed to them about my problem...May I know when my problem can be solve...? It's rather bad impression for all new users like me..frustrated too

Nadezhda

Staff member
I have this problem too....I waited the whole day but no respond from support team which I have emailed to them about my problem...May I know when my problem can be solve...? It's rather bad impression for all new users like me..frustrated too

Hello, Brandon. Please, PM me

JasonP

[QUOTE="Direct Webstore, post: 36112, member: 473"
Maybe it's time to start using "Sticky Threads" at the top of the forum with these often repeated "problems" ... but then again, most probably, no one would read them. LOL :)[/QUOTE]
It's a vicious cycle. The sticky threads will become so many and so long that most will not read and ask all over again.....