WP update problem

Direct Webstore

You should be able to get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to include PHP7.x.
I thought he meant they did not have it. Yeah ... the support will switch it for him. But before they do that, he better delete the Alidropship plugin and download the correct PHP version of it. And if he can't do that, he better contact support@alidropship.com with his WP-Admin URL, username and password and get them to install the new plugin.

I presume those "50 sites" are not Alidropship ones so they will probably be OK. If they are Alidropship ones (50?!!!) ... then he better get someone competent to do it for him.

Deus

You should be able to get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to include PHP7.x. Chances are there is already support for it and you just have to switch it in your cpanel or plesk depending on what you use. If you could provide more details, we might be able to point you in the right direction. But you really do have to update. Eventually your sites are going to fall over if you don't.

I have bought this server unmanaged 6 years ago and I had a sysadmin that took care of my server for 4 years. After that, he stopped managed my server and I had to start buying hourly services from other companies to fix minor problems.
My server doesn't have any panel.
In the server, I have many sites with custom plugins/custom scripts and WordPress sites including some with alidropship. I have contacted a few people that sold me/make me the custom jobs, and they told me that they have to change code and MySQL which will be costly.
I think my best solution is to move the alidropship stores to a fresh host

Shanuman

I have bought this server unmanaged 6 years ago and I had a sysadmin that took care of my server for 4 years. After that, he stopped managed my server and I had to start buying hourly services from other companies to fix minor problems.
My server doesn't have any panel.
In the server, I have many sites with custom plugins/custom scripts and WordPress sites including some with alidropship. I have contacted a few people that sold me/make me the custom jobs, and they told me that they have to change code and MySQL which will be costly.
I think my best solution is to move the alidropship stores to a fresh host

That would be a good call.