Woocomerce already active with products can receive the plugin?

Fernando

Hello my product is already with the products placed manually. Can I add the plugin? Can it cause a problem with our manually added products? Can not it work?

Last edited:

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Olá meu produto já está com o produtos colocados manualmente .

Posso adicionar o plugin? Pode causar algum problema com nossos produtos adicionados manualmente?

Não pode funcionar?
Speak English please. We don't understand you.

Fernando

Hello my product is already with the products placed manually. Can I add the plugin? Can it cause a problem with our manually added products? Can not it work?

Yaros

Staff member
The Plugin will not touch the products that are already added.

Fernando

I am doing a migration from a magento system to woocomerce about 400 products. A migration will happen through this plugin CART2CART
https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/

Can I do the migration and then add the aliwoo plugin? Or should I add the plugin before moving on?

I will use the plugin only to help in importing product details and photos and leaving the price and stock update manual.

My main question is if I should add your plugin before or after the migration?

Yaros

Staff member
I am doing a migration from a magento system to woocomerce about 400 products. A migration will happen through this plugin CART2CART
https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/

Can I do the migration and then add the aliwoo plugin? Or should I add the plugin before moving on?

I will use the plugin only to help in importing product details and photos and leaving the price and stock update manual.

My main question is if I should add your plugin before or after the migration?
You should install the plugin after migration.