Why you don't respond any thread about multivendors or Marketplace plugins compatibility?

Thiago Henrique

i need to use your plugin with a Marketplace (multivendors) plugin.
I search this and have several customers questions the same detail.
But you never respond any question about this.
WHY?

Thiago Henrique

I think that if there is no such compatibility, there is no problem in saying this clearly. But do not answer is just ignoring these questions does not help at all!

Thiago Henrique

For exemple, Dokan Multivendor Marketplace or even YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor.
If in my marketplace there is a 100 vendor, and some vendor are my own ecommerce, can i use Alidropship for all this vendors in their own dashboard?
Its my great need now.
Cause this make me able to create a marketplace and star this with a lot of vendors, which will attract a lot of consumers, who will attract other sellers, and the cycle becomes more and more.

Thiago Henrique

How I said, you don't reply any question about multivendors.
Since you don't give me support in my questions, can I get a refund of payed money?

Thiago Henrique

No brother.
I talk about having a Marketplace, where logically there is the possibility of having several vendors.
OK?
However, in addition to stores created by external vendors, I want to have my own stores, within the same Marketplace, and in these stores I want to use the Alidropship plugin to import products and make the orders automatically as the aliexpress plugin does.
The difficulty here is that these stores will have dashboards separately, and payments received from customers and paid to aliexpress will leave from the Dashboard of each store.
Is it possible that the plugin is used this way?

GKM Traders

No brother.
I talk about having a Marketplace, where logically there is the possibility of having several vendors.
OK?
However, in addition to stores created by external vendors, I want to have my own stores, within the same Marketplace, and in these stores I want to use the Alidropship plugin to import products and make the orders automatically as the aliexpress plugin does.
The difficulty here is that these stores will have dashboards separately, and payments received from customers and paid to aliexpress will leave from the Dashboard of each store.
Is it possible that the plugin is used this way?
Thanks for explaining. It is big requirement. Hope our team will bring a solution for this soon.

kingpin

This is not possible. It will be unethical too. I will explain why

Mutli vendor marketplaces is a woocommerce installation where anybody can come and open own shop under the domain like xyz.com

And products of all of them will be listed on the domain same concept like ebay or amazon but not that deep strong.

The OP here on this thread is asking if alidropship plugin can provide such compatibility where every shop owner under the marketplace import products using alidropship plugin. This is unethical according to me it for sure effects the business of alidropship company.

To open a store i buy $89 license from alidropship company for a single domain or site and this is how they make money and provide top notch service. There are many alternatives in the market but nobody is as good as alidropship.

In a marketplace model everyone will have their own shop to import products and the the super owner will have the plugin installed with a single license.

Lol a loss for alidropship company.

Say i have 100 vendors under my domain means 100 x 89 = 8900$ loss for alidropship company cause everyone be using the same plugin license because its hosted under single domain.

Rather OP can host seperate shops for vendors and connect the sql database to the main site to make it look like a marketplace.

Here every shop will have its own alidropship Plugin installed and activated with a seperste license keys.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
How I said, you don't reply any question about multivendors.
Since you don't give me support in my questions, can I get a refund of payed money?
You may try to use AliDropship WOO plugin, but we've never tested it with multivendors plugins. In WooCommerce our plugin is responsible only for import products and reviews, updating and autofilling.

pravin.p

This is not possible. It will be unethical too. I will explain why

Mutli vendor marketplaces is a woocommerce installation where anybody can come and open own shop under the domain like xyz.com

And products of all of them will be listed on the domain same concept like ebay or amazon but not that deep strong.

The OP here on this thread is asking if alidropship plugin can provide such compatibility where every shop owner under the marketplace import products using alidropship plugin. This is unethical according to me it for sure effects the business of alidropship company.

To open a store i buy $89 license from alidropship company for a single domain or site and this is how they make money and provide top notch service. There are many alternatives in the market but nobody is as good as alidropship.

In a marketplace model everyone will have their own shop to import products and the the super owner will have the plugin installed with a single license.

Lol a loss for alidropship company.

Say i have 100 vendors under my domain means 100 x 89 = 8900$ loss for alidropship company cause everyone be using the same plugin license because its hosted under single domain.

Rather OP can host seperate shops for vendors and connect the sql database to the main site to make it look like a marketplace.

Here every shop will have its own alidropship Plugin installed and activated with a seperste license keys.

Not necessary every vendor will be importing products from Aliexpress and have access to full Alidropship plugin features same as owner. The multi vendor plugin will have its own CP and features for vendors so there is no issue of losses for Alidropship team. I was also looking to implement multi vendor solution with Alidropship plugin now that its not compatible I am left to deal with Ali woo version.