Why is the support so bad for these plugins?

Delian

I've sent several messages and never get a response from support, do all their emails just get directed into the trash? probably
My advice to anyone now thinking of buying is ---- Don't! especially if you're expecting to ever need any kind of support, If something goes wrong your basically on your own. And I know people may well be thinking "It may be because of this Corona virus" Well if this was the first time I had been completely ignored for weeks and weeks by the so-called support I would agree but it isn't its happened before and its happened many times way before the current virus situation.

Oh and I don't really want to hear that some people have got the fabled support as all that really tells me is that you pick and choose who gets support!

Delian

So update, I've still not had any word from support instead I've been completely ignored. Once they get your money they don't want to know.
Funny I get loads of e-mail from them trying to upsell me their rubbish but ignored when things go wrong. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, that's my advice.

alphanakay

I am a new user too. Message directly to the contact form on main site and it is replied by the CEO. I waited for almost 2 days to receive my forum registration email to be confirmed. Sad to see this. But there are lots of video tutorials that's good side. So I think we are all alone in this stuff to solve our questions.

Yaros

Staff member
So update, I've still not had any word from support instead I've been completely ignored. Once they get your money they don't want to know.
Funny I get loads of e-mail from them trying to upsell me their rubbish but ignored when things go wrong. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, that's my advice.
please PM me your email address you contacted support with? I will investigate the issue.