Why are my fb ads and landing page not converting?

BUMP PLUS

Please I need assistance. I created several fb ads, targeting different audiences and I also created a landing page for the ad.

People click the ad, get to the landing page and don't follow through. I made sure my landing page had just one call to action, I used the same picture on the ad for the landing page and yet the page had over 50views but not even one filled in their email.

On the form, I only requested first name and e mail and the call to action button offered a discount, why didn't they click through.

Been trying different strategies to get sales, still no sales yet. Please advice me

kingpin

I can not comment without seeing your landin page.

What i can guess i feel your offer is easg to resist or maybe the price or the content is not that appealing

Direct Webstore

"Bump Plus" ... I';m guessing you're selling pregnancy/baby stuff ... if so, that niche is FLOODED with competition and the presentation of your ads, Facebook page and website has to be top notch with modest prices to have any success at all. If you are just going with the flow and look like thousands of other baby gear sites, then people are not going to get too excited about giving you their email address.

Solution: Try a campaign that does not require people to hand over their email address within the first couple of minutes for nothing. I would run away from that myself.

Try GIVING AWAY something. Order a bulk shipment of 100 cheap baby knick knacks and offer one for FREE for the first 100 people to sign up to your list or whatever it is. Hopefully mre than 100 will sign up.

Try a simple "Quiz" on the landing page, and if they pass the quiz, they get a cheap knick knack after entering their email. Advertise the landing page as a "Challenge" e'g ... "98% of people can't answer these 2 questions, can YOU?" (Make the questions easy so they pass)

Push the cheap knick knack as something "Cute, handy or amazing" ... don't mention that it's a cheap bit of crap. LOL

\:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Forget the bulk order thing ... Heaps of "$0.50 / free shipping" things on Aliexpress ... just do a free order for the first 100 signups ... $25 for a quickie email harvesting campaign isn't too bad ... maybe. Free gift for the first 100, then 50% discount for everyone after the first 100. :)

BUMP PLUS

Thank you, I use wishpond for my landing pages, il see if its possible to do the quiz giveaway. worth the try. thanks

BUMP PLUS

unfortunately, i know next to nothing about coding. begining to think i studied the wrong course. how many female lawyers can code/

Direct Webstore

unfortunately, i know next to nothing about coding. begining to think i studied the wrong course. how many female lawyers can code/

You don't need to ... it's just searching on Google for the quiz code then copy/pasting. Can lawyers do that? LOL
I'd also do a search for Wordpress plugins to do the job ... even easier. :)