Why alidrop support doesn't help

I agree with you. the support is very very slow. u will post today and they will answer is after three or four days,
is this what a premium support called?
when buying a plugin they said premium support. slow like a snail

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you. the support is very very slow. u will post today and they will answer is after three or four days,
is this what a premium support called?
when buying a plugin they said premium support. slow like a snail

There were delays in our replies due to a public holiday. I sincerely apologize for any frustration this is causing. Our average speed of answer is already getting back to normal (12-24 hours).During our business hours you can also get support via Skype (alidropship.support), FB Messenger (https://m.me/alidropship) and Live Chat at alidropship.com.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Its been two days and same here, no support. And Social rabbit is dead. Please dont buy anyone.
Could you please let me what exactly do you have troubles with? I'll be happy to help you out.
We're working on FB Promoter at the moment. Hopefully, the fix will be available soon. Once this is fixed, we'll do our best to find a solution to the FB Posting issue.

flying dutchman

i had the same problem. i'm now busy to contact social rabbit for at least 3 weeks . can some contact me ? thanks in advance

basslion

I personally find the support for AliDropship to be very good. Approx 1 - 24hr response time which is excellent. I do hear of issues with Social Rabbit though and it makes me second guess why i purchased it. I have not started with working with Social Rabbit, but i hope it is not as bad as i am hearing.

tomrreid

I personally find the support for AliDropship to be very good. Approx 1 - 24hr response time which is excellent. I do hear of issues with Social Rabbit though and it makes me second guess why i purchased it. I have not started with working with Social Rabbit, but i hope it is not as bad as i am hearing.
Took me weeks to get mine fixed. Its working OK now and support said they will explain why in another PM but never did.

Direct Webstore

Three or four days is "slow"? In my experience over the years with different outfits, that's pretty "average". Anyway, I think some people just exaggerate a little as most times I get a response the next day.

So my question is ... "Why are people so impatient these days?" :)

tomrreid

Three or four days is "slow"? In my experience over the years with different outfits, that's pretty "average". Anyway, I think some people just exaggerate a little as most times I get a response the next day.

So my question is ... "Why are people so impatient these days?" :)
A case of your mileage may vary. I guess why people are impatient is clearly often people get no response from support through the official support channels but the I see some people posting on the forum support profile status which is not the way to do it.

flying dutchman

Could you please be more specific? What would you like us to help you with?
Hi Ekaterina , thank you for the respons! i've got some issues with my acc. i've build a new store where i would like to use the pluginn. now i've connect the plug inn with my new store but it isn't working well. so i asked if someone could help me to install the pluggin the right way.

Thanks in advance!

flying dutchman

@tomrreid thanks for the respons ! yes and today again. unfortunately i still getting this error : Table 'u25903p23256_wp1.wp_sr_objects' doesn't exist . i can't add users in the instragram setting . if i want to add a user i'm getting the error . so i'm stuck

Chris.Mc

Same here...first the support was really responsive, but now I am waiting for more than two days to get an answer to an issue as well as two general questions to the plugin which I didn´t get answered in this forum either. Pretty frustrating