which plugin should i go with?

ayplus

hello, I'm new here and i just bought the plugin. However, i am not sure which of the plugins i should use. I will be building the store myself because i have experience with wordpress. I dont know if to use the alidropship original or the woo version plugin. what do you advise I do? thank you.

chris37

hello, I'm new here and i just bought the plugin. However, i am not sure which of the plugins i should use. I will be building the store myself because i have experience with wordpress. I dont know if to use the alidropship original or the woo version plugin. what do you advise I do? thank you.
If you have experience with wordpress and woocomerce go for the woo version ,is most customizable and flexible to use.

If you don't know much about wordpress go for the original plugin ,is more easy to use and beginner friendly.

Direct Webstore

I will be building the store myself because i have experience with wordpress.
Woo.

But "being experienced with Wordpress" and asking such a question which demonstrates zero research ability, I'm guessing you may be better off with the Original plugin.

ayplus

Woo.

But "being experienced with Wordpress" and asking such a question which demonstrates zero research ability, I'm guessing you may be better off with the Original plugin.
yhh..my bad...i did a search on the forum but i couldnt filter through all that result. i've got the info tho. thanks

BaB

The Woo version provides more features and more freedom in creating content. And as for the experience with wordpress, you don't need to be an expert to be able to work with the plugin.

Direct Webstore

"
The Woo version provides more features and more freedom in creating content.
No, it doesn't. Both the Original and Woo plugins are run on Wordpress and use the same Pages and/or Posts functions for blogs and content. Woo does have, however, more options for the actual "store" section of the site with various promotional tools and many of them are free.

But the Original plugin now has a decent lineup of promotional add-ons and tools as well and more are being developed.

And as for the experience with wordpress, you don't need to be an expert to be able to work with the plugin.
He did not imply that you had to be. He said has "experience" with WordPress. But that does not cover experience with Woo and Woo compatible themes, which does involve a learning curve of at least a couple of days to several weeks. Depending on the person's intelligence.

The Original Plugin has a learning curve of 30 minutes to a couple of hours, again, depending on the intelligence level of the user.

So, if you're a quick learner, can read and understand documentation, are capable of basic searching and research on the net as well as here, the internet and the blogs, and have the drive to do so, use Woo.

If you are a slow learner, find it difficult to read and understand documentation, the thought of "Googling something to solve a problem" never occurs to you, you like ready-made answers served up on a plate for you, are dreaming of a magic money machine, or are just generally lazy as Hell, use the Original plugin. But even then you still may not succeed and will be listing your store for sale because "you have no time to run it".

Sorry, just seen it all over and over again.

Last edited: