Which is best hosting service for 500+ products?

Rajhost45

I am planning for a general store with 500+ products. I am looking for advice on: Which option is better 1) Buy alidropship hosting ($48) or 2) Any other hosting?

I came to know that with alidropship original plugin and with silver hosting plan, i can add 3000+ products. But what about basic plan ($299)? Is it good to use basic plan with original alidropship plugin ( not woocommeece one) for large number of products?

I am not much aware about various hosting services so looking for best hosting service for large number of products.

candiman

I am planning for a general store with 500+ products. I am looking for advice on: Which option is better 1) Buy alidropship hosting ($48) or 2) Any other hosting?

I came to know that with alidropship original plugin and with silver hosting plan, i can add 3000+ products. But what about basic plan ($299)? Is it good to use basic plan with original alidropship plugin ( not woocommeece one) for large number of products?

I am not much aware about various hosting services so looking for best hosting service for large number of products.

best hosting is siteground with go geek plan
  • Unlimited Websites
  • 30 GB Web Space
  • ~ 100,000 Visits Monthly
500 not alot product so you can use smaller plan. I use the GOGeek plan and it work sweet. with Go Geek you have unlimited amount of domains and on the Geek plan they have liquid fast support when i need help to the point it amazing. not sure on the other plans.

Direct Webstore

best hosting is siteground
Total rubbish. Do a search and read the horror stories about Siteground, especially in relation to the Alidropship plugins.

To the OP, this is why I told you to do a search. Do NOT rely on single suggestions by individuals. Look at ALL options and consider carefully. Simply type "Best hosting" into the search above and start reading/researching.

You could also type "Siteground" in and learn how terrible it is. Often, what is good for one individual is terrible for everyone else. But Siteground, in particular, has a very bad reputation. Also avoid GoDaddy, Hostgator and any of the large hosts.

Mid size hosts are the best because they need to compete with the large hosts and have better deals and customer service.

Last edited:

candiman

Total rubbish. Do a search and read the horror stories about Siteground, especially in relation to the Alidropship plugins.

I don't need to search i am using it with 5 domain so i am experience it first hand, not someone like you talking trash because u read few post somewhere. Before i even started up with them i did alot research and there alot positive then negitive. Amazing someone trash something they didn't even experience first hand.

Now maybe the cheap entry level one garbage but why would u even go with low level entry on any company most all garbage at that level and get garbage stuff to work with. Any entry level is garbage for Aliseop matter what company u on. I speeking first hand on the top account go geek there no problem with alidropship plugin woo version.

Direct Webstore

I don't need to search i am using it with 5 domain so i am experience it first hand, not someone like you talking trash because u read few post somewhere.
Mate ... sharpen your reading and comprehension skills.
Often, what is good for one individual is terrible for everyone else.

Amazing someone trash something they didn't even experience first hand.
I HAVE tried them. Along with many others over the span of almost 20 years of web development.

To the OP. Ignore this rude, ignorant moron and do a bit of research like I suggested. There are MANY MANY better options than Siteground. Large hosts like them appeal to the mentally lazy who get sucked in by their big advertising and promotions. It's the fine print, following year costs, lousy CPU allowances and eventual crap service that are the killer. Search this forum and you find a few excellent mid size hosts. One in particular you will find in the signature of @Mar posts. It even has it's own built-in mail server (like Mailchimp) for free.

But like I said, search and compare. Don't listen to just one suggestion. Especially when it's a boring, done to death suggestion like Siteground, GoDaddy or Hostgator. I've tried them all over the years at one stage or another. Only clueless newbies get sucked in by the hype those big hosts spew out. Now, with years of experience behind me, I know better. ;)

Last edited:

candiman

you the moron. you are a moron to everyone you talk to. you shoot off your mouth to everyone on this board. funny saying to OP to ignore this rude moron, when in fact you been moron to half the people on this site. Op you kick you off long time ago. And yea you are god like aren't you, think you best of the best but in fact you just piece of shit. Sure you day consist of going from forum to forum bad mouthing people. Reason i am like this to you because you personality sucks and you got the history here to prove it.

Keep thinking you the best of the best and no all, this type person in real life usually don't have a friend in the world , but in cyber space you can pretend you the best.

Designing website don't take a genius to do it. to bad you didn't say 20 year of coding then that take skill. web developing these days don't take much smarts so your 20 years means nothing.

to get respect you need give respect and for what i read here and way you talk to others you don't deserve any respect. All you do get people others on defensive side so they end up coming down to your level and bashing it out. I bet everyone that came to this board has no respect for you.

Last edited:

Mar

I don't need to search i am using it with 5 domain so i am experience it first hand, not someone like you talking trash because u read few post somewhere. Before i even started up with them i did alot research and there alot positive then negitive. Amazing someone trash something they didn't even experience first hand.

Now maybe the cheap entry level one garbage but why would u even go with low level entry on any company most all garbage at that level and get garbage stuff to work with. Any entry level is garbage for Aliseop matter what company u on. I speeking first hand on the top account go geek there no problem with alidropship plugin woo version.
If you are talking about first hand, my site was with Siteground. You search the forum, I am sure you will see my long post about Siteground. I have been with different host providers, Siteground may not be the the worst, but definitely it is one of the worst.

candiman

If you are talking about first hand, my site was with Siteground. You search the forum, I am sure you will see my long post about Siteground. I have been with different host providers, Siteground may not be the the worst, but definitely it is one of the worst.

Most hosting got there good and bad, not one is the perfect one less you use you own server and build your own from scratch. But i understand what you saying, not sure how long ago it was but companies over time if smart improved themselves and get better. IDK though. But i been with them for 2 years so far and all is good, but soon i do get a bad headache won't take much to move. Now once i max out the Inode Usage possible big problem arise but i not at that level yet.

But yea soon as i find a big problem i need move on but way Inode are climbing it take awhile but my tester with this will be in next 6 month i building a site that will have aprox 10k item and sure Inode usage going climb huge once done since there be alot of pages involved.

But one thing i no they have amazing support well for me not sure all. but they are very quick to address problem or help in something not sure how to do. but could be the GoGeek level since they get first priority in help.

Thanks for you side Mar.

Direct Webstore

you shoot off your mouth to everyone on this board.
Everyone? Only to a small and "special" demographic, that happens to include you. Checking the 8 or 9 posts you have made on this forum, this seems to be the second time you have let emotion rule rather than simple facts.

to bad you didn't say 20 year of coding
My BSc in Computer Engineering does have Units of C++ coding but that is irrevelant to the issue. However, the web design part has included extensive use of PHP, HTML and MYSql "coding", again totally irevelant to the issue at hand. But seeing as that seems to have some importance to you for obvious "wankerism" reasons, I'll mention it for you now. You ARE indeed a wanker, as well as not being too bright.

Siteground may not be the the worst, but definitely it is one of the worst.
Thanks for you side Mar.
Who simply repeated what I said. You really are not very bright, are you?

"Yeah".

to get respect you need give respect and for what i read here and way you talk to others you don't deserve any respect.
There must be a mistake with the "likes/respect" system, I guess ...
no_002.jpg
Unless you are simply overlooking this ...
you shoot off your mouth to everyone on this board.
Everyone? Only to a small and "special" demographic, that happens to include you......

Grow up and grow a brain mate.

*sigh*

Last edited:

candiman

yea amazing isn't it 8 or 9 post and i already pegged you as a idiot. And by the way you respond to people sure many more think the same. Maybe you should get some manner you talk like kid yourself. Like i mention already you probably go from forum to forum acting like you are the king. Everywhere i read you throwing ignorant comments. Haven't seen many where you actually help others but maybe i have dig real deep see that . amazing how few post i have did you are the only one that made me throw nasty comments to. We keep going back and forth but not going change anything. All i no the the owner of this forum have alot patients

did i disrespect Mars my last comment, no,, why is that. there is way to word things that not disrespect others but guess you not no how do that you called it all fun and games. Usually if you put bad comment, you just telling other search. Do you actually help other here. Don't answer we will be bitching back and forth forever. So we leave it at you know all and god like, and rest no shit that will keep your ego up.

Direct Webstore

Haven't seen many where you actually help others but maybe i have dig real deep
That would just require reading several thousand posts, (the ones the "likes" are based on ... duh) but you can just stick with the couple dozen or so posts dealing with idiots like yourself if that turns you on. ;)

1570739859737.png

Last edited:

candiman

probably got a list of insults pics ready to fire up on your computer, because you already no you will need them with your personality.

candiman

Usually the ones that tell other how good they are, and better then others etc. are usually the ones that need the feeling of worth from others in this world, to feel lifted always from other by making other think they are the best. You sure seem fit in this category.

You are far cry from meaning of Humble. Probably don't even no that word. since you are opposite. In real life you probably a lonely person

Direct Webstore

Usually the ones that tell other how good they are, and better then others etc. are usually the ones that need the feeling of worth from others
So right. I'm a sick man. I really should let your accusations remain uncorrected and unchallenged. How unfair and unjust of me. Terrible! My utmost apologies.

Probably don't even no that word.

"know" (again)

;)

Last edited: