Where to buy Facebook accounts

dont.farm

PGHT54l.png

In a separate article, we have already written that Facebook accounts are different. These can be autoregs, brutes, real user accounts, or cloud accounts. A separate criterion is how much the account is warmed up: how many activities the account has, how long ago it was last used, etc.

On the Internet, you can find many ads offering to buy ready-made Facebook accounts. The question is how to understand that the seller will not deceive you.

Where to get accounts

In terms of costs, the cheapest way is to create accounts yourself. But it will take several months to recruit activities, friends and increase the trust of the account. So on the one hand you’ll get a low cost and on the other — this method will take a lot of your time.

Moreover, if you plan to make good money on affiliate marketing, you will need several accounts in reserve in case of ban. Considering that it is better to warm up several accounts at once, in any case, you will have to spend money on proxies, SIM cards and an antidetect browser.

Another option is to ask friends and family to give access to their account to launch ads. But the accounts will end someday, and not everyone will agree to provide you with their accounts, especially if you plan to work with gray or black offers.

As for buying an account, there are three options: contact users directly with an offer to rent or buy their accounts, find a private seller or a company that specializes in selling accounts.

Let's analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each option.

Get accounts directly from users

This method is more often used by companies that specialize in renting or selling accounts. The point is that it will take time to find the right user who would meet a number of criteria:

1.He has a live profile that was created long ago and has a history of activities.
2.The account was not used for advertising or, if used, did not violate Facebook's advertising policy.
3.Suitable for the geo you need.
4.The user agrees to rent or sell his account.

Benefits:
The ability to select an account that suits your criteria. So you will see exactly which account you will get and will be able to externally evaluate its content and activity.

You can set your own purchase price. Usually a live account from 1 year old costs from $30 to $60. But you can set a different price.

Disadvantages:

Takes a lot of time. It will take time to find users whose accounts are suitable for your tasks. Moreover, it is necessary that these same users agree to sell / rent their account.

There is a risk of deception. The user can ask for a prepayment, while not giving access to the account. It is impossible to cancel the transfer from card to card, and it would be pointless to complain in support of the social network — Facebook is fighting with bots and the sale of accounts and is unlikely to take any measures to somehow punish the user.

Get accounts from a private seller
There are many different account sellers on the internet. Accounts for sale can be posted both on popular resources such as partnerkin, and in groups in social networks and forums.

Benefits:

Cost. A private seller doesn’t have to spend money on office rent, taxes, salaries, advertising costs, etc. As a result, it has the ability to offer accounts at a lower price.

Disadvantages:

No guarantee. A private seller may turn out to be like a real pro in account farming, or it may be a scammer who will receive payment from you, but will not provide accounts. Or the accounts will not meet the specified criteria, for example, the ad account will be banned.

There are rarely additional options. At best, you will not be fooled or even given a proxy and a short-term replacement guarantee. In fact, these may be Data Center proxies that are not suitable for traffic arbitrage on Facebook, and a short warranty period will not provide an opportunity to check the quality of your account: you just start to warm it up, and the warranty will expire.

Get accounts from a company

In addition to private sellers, entire companies are involved in the sale of accounts.

Benefits:

More choice. Unlike private sellers companies can provide you with accounts of different geo and for any budget. This means that having found a trusted company, you can further select different accounts for it for different purposes. Moreover, some of them specialize not only in Facebook accounts, but also in other systems and social networks. For example, Twitter and Google Ads.

The risk of cheating is lower. Selling companies have a lot to lose. Unlike private sellers, large companies have a reputation. If they sell low-quality accounts, in any case, negative reviews will appear over time and this may kill their reputation.

Purchase bonuses. In addition to the accounts themselves, seller companies can offer you some additional services and bonuses. For example, this can be a proxy, a list of recommendations for warming up an account, an antidetect browser, account discounts and / or round-the-clock support. By the way, all these bonuses are received by users when purchasing dont.farm accounts.

Warranty. The more a company is confident in its product, the longer is the warranty period.

Disadvantages:

Cost. The cost of accounts bought in companies is often higher. This can be due to both company costs and bonuses that the company provides along with the accounts.

How to choose a seller

If you want to buy accounts rather than create or search for sellers, please note the following:

What's included in the price. Compare the offer of several sellers before buying an account. Focus not only on the cost, but also on whether there are any bonuses when buying an account. It may turn out that at first glance, more expensive accounts are actually more profitable due to additional options and services that the seller offers.

What guarantees does the seller give. Account guarantees often last 1-2 days from the date of purchase. The longer the warranty period, the more confident the company is in its product. dont.farm gives a guarantee of up to $ 900 spend and account replacement within two weeks in case the account was banned through no fault of the user.

Reputation. Check the reviews about the seller on trusted resources that specialize in affiliate marketing. For example, on conversion, protraffic, partnerkin.

zerotwo

I seriously can't imagine how much Facebook benefits from all of this. Btw, isn't Facebook like one of the largest social network on the planet right now? They just bought Instagram and Whatssap, right? Anyways, I don't really like it when people buy likes and comments. Let's just say I want to buy a dress from an online shop on Facebook. How would I know if the comments under the post were real?

Last edited:

johnsmi

I seriously can't imagine how much Facebook benefits from all of this. Btw, isn't Facebook like one of the largest social network on the planet right now? They just bought Instagram and Whatssap, right? Anyways, I don't really like it when people buy likes and comments. Let's just say I want to buy a dress from an online shop on Facebook. How would I know if the comments under the post were real?
No doubt, it is the largest social network on internet.
Here is the solution of spamming comments
  1. Commenter's name looks fake.
  2. Email doesn't look legitimate.
  3. Comment contains a weird link or the website URL is bad.
  4. The comment itself is generic and could apply to any post or topic.
For further information you can visit my website smm panel deals

fakebook

✅ High account trust - Unique farming technology is a secret ingredient in our FB accounts potion – all accounts have high trust and are able to spend well in BH conditions
✅ A ban is not your plan - We help your ads to get approved, consult on payment solutions and review your FB strategy
✅ Verification First Aid - We can help you with all sorts of verifications to make the process as easy as possible.
✅ Best Choice for Beginners - FB is one of the best traffic sources but it also requires knowledge and technology to get it's golden traffic. Our professional team will spend time with you personally to answer all of your questions and get you set up for FB media buying
✅ Flexible Pricing - the price for account depends on the type and quantity
✅ Hours of real activity - we don't just scroll news once in a lifetime, we have qualified people making real thought-through activity, creating organic engagement
✅ High chance of getting your account out of ban - after the purchase we send you a tutorial of simple best practices about FB bans

Your success if our success. FAKEbook is always there to give you a tip to get your Monster Profits.

For purchase & details https://fakebook.pro

richard23

When I started working with advertising on Facebook, I created accounts myself, so of course this is the cheapest option, but it takes a lot of time to warm up and set up a trust account, it’s just not profitable, over time I started buying consumables. I had to spend a lot of time before finding a worthy seller of ready-made accounts. At the moment I use https://accfarm.com/buy-twitter-accounts consumables, I am very satisfied with the quality

Last edited:

reebook

If you want to buy verified Facebook account go and check smm panel deals here you'll find verified accounts in such a cheap prices.

romanregin402

✅ High account trust - Unique farming technology is a secret ingredient in our FB accounts potion – all accounts have high trust and are able to spend well in BH conditions
✅ A ban is not your plan - We help your ads to get approved, consult on payment solutions and review your FB strategy
✅ Verification First Aid - We can help you with all sorts of verifications to make the process as easy as possible.
✅ Best Choice for Beginners - FB is one of the best traffic sources but it also requires knowledge and technology to get it's golden traffic. Our professional team will spend time with you personally to answer all of your questions and get you set up for FB media buying
✅ Flexible Pricing - the price for account depends on the type and quantity
✅ Hours of real activity - we don't just scroll news once in a lifetime, we have qualified people making real thought-through activity, creating organic engagement
✅ High chance of getting your account out of ban - after the purchase we send you a tutorial of simple best practices about FB bans

Your success if our success. FAKEbook is always there to give you a tip to get your Monster Profits.

For purchase & details https://fakebook.pro
looks like spam

StarchenkOFF

Great article, very detailed one. Not much to add here appart from my personal experience. I found this website with FB accounts for sale and tried it out. Got 2 accs (Fb with BM and insta) and so far it was a great experience.