When you separate products, discount % not showing

Hi, actually i was enjoying the product split new functionality, the only problem is that new products are not displaying the % of discount. I can edit every single product again to show the % of discount but this requires time.

Any solution please ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, actually i was enjoying the product split new functionality, the only problem is that new products are not displaying the % of discount. I can edit every single product again to show the % of discount but this requires time.
Any solution please ?

Hello, if you have a discount on your product after import - it will be copied to your split products. I checked on my test site today:
VESTLINDA Long Sleeve Sequins Cold Shoulder Blouson Dress Robe Female Casual Skew Collar Mini ...png

VESTLINDA Long Sleeve Sequins Cold Shoulder Blouson Dress Robe Female Casual Skew Collar Mini ...png

So i just tried, and the only thing is that on homepage or category pages, doesn't show the discount badge, and i also saw that when you go to the product page the variation should be already selected but is not, you need to select the variation also, how do i fix that ? @Victoria Kudryashova