When to Confirm Order on AliExpress?

Raff

This is now im thinking after getting orders on my website.

How can i sure that the product was delivered to my customer before confirming it on AliExpress?

Can you share your method? Thanks!

Raff

Just check the tracking :p
You don't get my point :D

It may says the item is delivered on tracking. But how can i sure that it was received by the buyer on our webstore.

What if i click Confirm Goods Received on AliExpress when the tracking says it is delivered, then a few days after my customer complaining that no order was delivered?

kingpin

You don't get my point :D

It may says the item is delivered on tracking. But how can i sure that it was received by the buyer on our webstore.

What if i click Confirm Goods Received on AliExpress when the tracking says it is delivered, then a few days after my customer complaining that no order was delivered?

In such situation, you can show your customer that on tracking its showing delivered.

I always ask my customers to post a review after they get the product to get a discount coupon for the next purchase.

This way i get to know also that the product is delivered.

Raff

In such situation, you can show your customer that on tracking its showing delivered.

I always ask my customers to post a review after they get the product to get a discount coupon for the next purchase.

This way i get to know also that the product is delivered.
I think its a best solution plus it will convert sales again.

The Dropper

You don't have to confirm the order at Aliexpres at 1st place, that's not a wise move since you're selling, it will be automatically confirmed after the timeout.
Also, Aliexpress give you a period of 15 days after confirmation to open dispute in case your customer want to return the product.
Something else, when you send products with tracking, you don't have to stress yourself if it's delivered or not, shipping companies wont deliver unless the package is signed by the exact buyer, however it doesn't mean mistakes happens.

Good luck.