What will you do in this case.

Direct Webstore

Is the order not eligible for seller protection in PayPal?

Good point. According to this page, he is ... https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/FAQ2123

PayPal Seller Protection is provided to our sellers with no additional signup or cost. Your eligible transactions are safeguarded with Seller Protection when your buyer raises claims, chargebacks or reversals for the following problems:

• Unauthorised transaction: Buyer claims that they didn’t authorise the purchase, they didn’t make the purchase, or they were victims of identity or credit card theft.
  • Item not received: Buyer claims to have never received the goods they purchased.
For an eligible transaction, we’ll reimburse you the full amount of the eligible payment and waive the chargeback fee if applicable. Please note that claims or chargebacks for items significantly different from your description aren’t eligible for Seller Protection.

I predict he will have to return the product to get a refund.

And the O.P will either have to sell it ... or hop on a ferry over to mainland China, and give it back to the Aliexpress seller and get a refund for himself.

;)

otk

You can open the order's payment in PayPal and You'll see if You are eligible or no. Or you can contact PayPal and ask. Whatever the customer says You have shipped out the order and You can not refund before the products have been returned to You. Nothing complicated.

Direct Webstore

According to this ...

"Unauthorised transaction: Buyer claims that they didn’t authorise the purchase, they didn’t make the purchase, or they were victims of identity or credit card theft."

... he is.

Or you can contact PayPal and ask.
I think he's already contacted them. Not sure.

;)

ofuroinu

According to this ...

"Unauthorised transaction: Buyer claims that they didn’t authorise the purchase, they didn’t make the purchase, or they were victims of identity or credit card theft."

... he is.

I think he's already contacted them. Not sure.

;)

Spoken to them on phone earlier. They know how much my store have generated biz thru Paypal so I think they will investigate carefully .

Direct Webstore

I've just gone to Appearance>Customize>Shop (Woocommerce)>Checkout

And in the text box for Terms and Conditions (The one that contains "I have read and agree to the website [terms]" I have replaced it with the following ...

<p>I have read and agree to the <a href="/terms-and-conditions/">
<font color="#FF0000">Terms &amp; Conditions</font></a><font color="#FF0000"> </font>
including no refunds after items are shipped because of a change of mind. Items
must be returned for a refund for a change of mind. Also no refunds due to lost
or stolen Credit Cards or unauthorized use of Credit Cards for purchases made
before notifying your bank.</p>

Replace the /terms-and-conditions/ with with your Terms and Conditions page URL.

The end result on the Checkout page ...

terms.jpg

That would be lock tight legally as far as Paypal, Stripe or whoever is concerned if they agree to it and tick that box. It's right there in front of their face and there can be no complaints of it being hidden.

;)