What if I will have only Paypal...?

Johnny Hook

Hello.
Lets say my products are intended mostly for USA & maybe Europe.
What are cons If I will keep just PayPal as payment method?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello.
Lets say my products are intended mostly for USA & maybe Europe.
What are cons If I will keep just PayPal as payment method?
It does work absolutely fine, we are using only PayPal on many of our sites with the option to pay with a credit card though PayPal .

Last edited:

Mar

It does work absolutely fine, we are using only PayPal on many of our sites with the option to pay with a credit card though PayPal .
And as I mentioned in my other post, Paypal added an Instant Transfer option of funds to a debit card instead of the bank. The fund will be credited in the debit card in a matter of seconds, have tried it a number of times.

Johnny Hook

And as I mentioned in my other post, PayPal added an Instant Transfer option of funds to a debit card instead of the bank. The fund will be credited in the debit card in a matter of seconds, have tried it a number of times.
Yeah I used instant Transfer for a lot of times, but for every withdrawn is took $5. So is not a good way to withdraw for every single order.
@Mar When you buy products I think you have a certain amount of money on debit card? Rather to withdraw money from PayPal from every single order, right?