What do you pay a instagram influencer?

Dylan-

I reached out to various pages, but i get crazy high amounts for a shoutout $70 for 12 hours. quite high in my opinion.
And is 12 hours useful or is it too long to be effective?

apislerr

Find pages related with your product to sell. Its not crazy if user have 100k follower that can convert at least 10% prospect

rankmedia

I guess its about the niche but $70 for 12 hours is way to much in my opinion. Unless the accout is super active.

meeyule

So yeah, if the influencer has 70K followers, $70 would be a fair price.
That said, it depends of course on the niche, but even more so on the followers: are they real or bought?
On http://influence.iconosquare.com you can list influencers per niche, and you can see their followers as well as their ER (engagement ratio)
That way you can make an assessment of whether or not those followers are actually worth something or not.

meeyule

About the 12 hours: that's actually quite long. It depends on how broad your target market is. If you sell internationally, your sales could be spread over a 24-hour period. The length of the shoutout is something that you can negotiate with the influencer. Bear in mind that a 12-hour shoutout means that the influencer shouldn't post anything else during that 12 hours.