What are your favorite (BEST RECOMMEND) Add-ons & plug-ins?

Hello,

Just wondering what the more experienced members think and recommend.

If you don't mind, please share your favorite (BEST RECOMMEND) add-ons and plug-ins.

Starting out and really want to know what the pros think and recommend.

Thanks!

Stay Awesome! :cool:

daniel-97

My favorite Add-ons are: SEO Image Optimizer, Product Bundle, Upsell, FB Business and Social Rabit
I'm not even an experienced member, it's just my opinion :)

My favorite Add-ons are: SEO Image Optimizer, Product Bundle, Upsell, FB Business and Social Rabit
I'm not even an experienced member, it's just my opinion :)

Thanks for the Feedback.

So far...

I like:
Social Rabbit
GA Enhanced Ecommerce
Abandon Cart

But that's all I am working with so far.
Learning it and happy.

Rock on! :cool:

ashik_cse

Hi @Mar , can you suggest me questions about " Product Bundle " addons?

Ex. the bundle have different supplier products, three product, three supplier. So, when customer place order, how can send both order together..?

Reactions: kdb

daniel-97

Ex. the bundle have different supplier products, three product, three supplier. So, when customer place order, how can send both order together..?
they cannot, so you should choose 3 products from the same supplier

Mar

If the products are from different suppliers, there is no way the products can be shipped together. Even if the products are from one supplier, there is no guarantee the supplier can ship them together. You have to communicate with the supplier and it will depend if they cooperate. I used to place a notice for this situation. Actually I stopped using Product Bundle, mainly because of this.

ashik_cse

If the products are from different suppliers, there is no way the products can be shipped together. Even if the products are from one supplier, there is no guarantee the supplier can ship them together. You have to communicate with the supplier and it will depend if they cooperate. I used to place a notice for this situation. Actually I stopped using Product Bundle, mainly because of this.

Hi, i enable the timer but it's not shown to product page ..check https://prnt.sc/s1tno3 , and check https://prnt.sc/s1togi . how can i solve this..?