Welcome to Early Version Test

Tuton

found a bug went importing and put recommended price it stays the same and item says it was epacket and the original says china post
wedw.PNG
dqwed.PNG

pyramidgold

Jul 25, 2018

pyramidgold said:

Will the testers get a break on pricing once dropship.me plugin is officially released??.........would be nice.

Yes of course! For active beta testers.

Yaros, when I had asked the question about a "price break" for those of us involved in the beta testing you agreed with my sugestion. So, what will be "our" product package price?

Tuton

does the product import package will stack ? will key work 1 time only or if I erase my website I need to buy again the keys?

Yaros

Staff member
does the product import package will stack ? will key work 1 time only or if I erase my website I need to buy again the keys?
Once you bought a package and used all your imports, you are not able to restore these imports.

Trump

I like this plugin. I would love if you guys make some more improvements. Like, I can't directly import from the Aliexpress. Product description part needs some enhancement. It is not enough to explain about the product. As we know, we can't talk face to face with customer to explain about the products. So, description should play this role. And what about if you guys also able to import product's video too!
Over all, I give 4.5 star.

Yaros

Staff member
I like this plugin. I would love if you guys make some more improvements. Like, I can't directly import from the Aliexpress. Product description part needs some enhancement. It is not enough to explain about the product. As we know, we can't talk face to face with customer to explain about the products. So, description should play this role. And what about if you guys also able to import product's video too!
Over all, I give 4.5 star.
Thank you! This plugin is created only for importing products from DropshipMe database, no point to build another AliDropship plugin. As for importing all descriptions we will consider such option.

Tuton

Once you bought a package and used all your imports, you are not able to restore these imports.
I understand the idea but I think it will waste a lot of money since most people sell there store and other switch domain or hosting or even build the website from scratch cause they did not back up or got hack etc. I think they should add a reset option so if something happened we can re-use our import again

Yaros

Staff member
I understand the idea but I think it will waste a lot of money since most people sell there store and other switch domain or hosting or even build the website from scratch cause they did not back up or got hack etc. I think they should add a reset option so if something happened we can re-use our import again
This tool is created not for flipping or re-building websites.

Tuton

This tool is created not for flipping or re-building websites.
yes i know yaros but understand problems happened with updates on plugin or theme that forze us to restore the previous backup so let say we activated an import credit paid for a licence of 100 product and for an X reason a plugin update broke our website and we need to restore the most recent back up so we already lose that import license cause you cant activated again. well that's my thought it's my opinion no offense it a great plugin and you guys are great it just a saying.

Yaros

Staff member
yes i know yaros but understand problems happened with updates on plugin or theme that forze us to restore the previous backup so let say we activated an import credit paid for a licence of 100 product and for an X reason a plugin update broke our website and we need to restore the most recent back up so we already lose that import license cause you cant activated again. well that's my thought it's my opinion no offense it a great plugin and you guys are great it just a saying.
The update of the plugin can't break your site. If there is a bug or any conflict everything can be fixed with a next plugin update. Besides, the plugin do not affect product database at all.

Trump

"... Importing products from DropshipMe database"
I understand this. I was thinking that if this plugin would have auto filtration of product's description, specification and images making suitable for dropship allowing us to directly import from main source. This will allow us abundant choice to select niche of our interest. Else you guys have to work hard every time looking for good products and restructuring to import in DropshipMe database from where we(dropshipper) have to import whatelse available in DropshipMe database.
This is just my opinion ! Anyway, I like the plugin.

However, one thing I noticed - this plugin doesn't pull the images for variations. We have to insert manually. Regarding the description, i have already mention, it needs upgrade. Some products event don't have any description and not enough images for customer to view.