Welcome to Early Version Test

Isaac

It's been 2 day and still not receiving the link to download the plugin.Only received the first email for signing up.Checked my spam/junk/trash/whatever folders.

jumper

when trying to activate im getting a "wrong data" error.
Im using the key supplied to me after I registered.

Wizardius

When i enable the plugin i get this:

The plugin generated 252 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Mar

Hi. I agree with you Mar. I believe you have a much better close up "zoomed in" view of a product's quality with images in the description.

Also, the reason I like having images in the descriptions is because (I believe) and I have found that sometimes there are different (not the same) good quality images in the descriptions than the ones listed/found in the gallery.

Again, it is not always the case but sometimes there are better images within the product descriptions.
Most of the time the product images in the Description tab are better than that in the gallery. Not all but most are high resolution images, in fact I am using the images in my posts, the front page slides, etc. Again, if visitors don't want to see this images they can always have the choice not to see them. But for visitors who want to see more images, they have no choice if it is not there. For now, I used up my free 50 products, but I don't publish any of them.

Raff

It's been 2 day and still not receiving the link to download the plugin.Only received the first email for signing up.Checked my spam/junk/trash/whatever folders.
I also encounter this. So i try to use other email address. I used my gmail account. You can try it.

Raff

So far this is what i found i dont know if its bug or not:

i tried to import today and not all Color variation has an image:
Screenshot_2.png

and it created a Categories named "0" (zero):
Screenshot_3.png

is it only me that Dropship.Me does not apply the AliDropship Formula?:
Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_5.png

Last edited:

pyramidgold

When products are imported the sale price listed is the original price & NOT the recommended price.
Why is that. I thought it would list the recommended sale price on my site rather then the original price.
What price do I buy at??

dolhaps2000

Suggestion: can you (inside show details tab) add link thru aliexpress original product link its because i want to see the whole details before i import the product(s).

Julia

Staff member
Hello,

Our mailing system sometimes glitches. Working on that. So, if you haven't received plugin download link and license code to your inbox, please write here - support@dropship.me and we'll provide you with everything.

Thank you.

pyramidgold

I asked this question before and got no response.
When I import a product to my wordpress site, it does not display the recommended price only the
original price. Do I have to edit and change the price???

Julia

Staff member
I asked this question before and got no response.
When I import a product to my wordpress site, it does not display the recommended price only the
original price. Do I have to edit and change the price???
Working on that, the feature will be available soon.

BlakeBlakeBlake

The sizes need to be in both centimeters (cm) and inches (in). That is one of the most time consuming things that I have to do when I manually edit products.

BlakeBlakeBlake

When I import products the price is not calculated with my "Pricing Markup Formula," it is instead just the same price as it is on AliExpress. This is a HUGE problem because I can not update single product prices on AliDropShip, or change the price on the product page itself, and it takes FOREVER to "update" all product prices from my AliDropShip "Pricing Markup Formula" page.

nuSolutions

Added this to my site running the latest versions of "everything" and after activating it I keep getting redirected to the license page. I've already added the license given, received the green box stating the license was activated, but when clicking either Import Products or Package I get redirected back to license.

Plugin versions:
Ali Dropship: 0.8.16
Dropship.Me: 0.5.0.4

Any responses appreciated

Julia

Staff member
Added this to my site running the latest versions of "everything" and after activating it I keep getting redirected to the license page. I've already added the license given, received the green box stating the license was activated, but when clicking either Import Products or Package I get redirected back to license.

Plugin versions:
Ali Dropship: 0.8.16
Dropship.Me: 0.5.0.4

Any responses appreciated
Hello, could you please PM me your wp credentials? We'll check.