Welcome to Early Version Test

tsb

I would love to test this plugin on my store. I've got only a welcome email but not with any plugin download link.

Let me know how to get it.

-Thanks.

prizal

Hi,
I am from non USA country, shipping are to where? or does it refer to my alidropship store setting?
How about the delivery time and processing time?
I just installed and reached package limit on my first import

Great idea thanks

Attachments

• package1.JPG
    package1.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 21

Direct Webstore

I am from non USA country, shipping are to where?
Where ever the customers are. "Worldwide"

How about the delivery time and processing time?
Check that on the sellers product page at Aliexpress.

I just installed and reached package limit on my first import
As stated several times in this thread, this is a "free" (trial) version. You will have to buy the "paid" version later on when testing is finished to import more than 50 items. Now that you have already imported 50 items, you can not import anymore on your domain. :)

If you clicked "Import All" ... rather than clicking Import on individual products ... then that's it. You've used up your trial. Better to read about things first. :)

SSBN

Help Us Test The Brand New Dropship.Me Experience

Hello friends,

We’re pretty excited to announce one of many great projects we’ve been working on for the last couple of months – Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress. To be honest, in the beginning we thought of Dropship.Me only as of our inner tool, kind of a secret weapon. But, as you may know, a part of our mission is to continuously provide more value to people in ecommerce industry, to you, so we decided to introduce Dropship.Me.

And as we move towards a release, we would like to invite you to be part of our public early version test. But first, let us provide you with some background info about this new truly amazing tool.

aBuK9rV.png

What is Dropship.Me?

Dropship.Me is revolutionizing product sourcing in AliExpress dropshipping. We curate a base of thousands of top selling and already 100% edited AliExpress products that integrates with WordPress-based stores. Dropship.Me plugin allows you to easily search and import the best and promising products from the most reliable suppliers to your store. All the products are handpicked by our team of experts. And the best part is all the AliExpress products available have already manually edited information, such as titles, images, variants, etc.

So you can have your perfectly pre-optimized product pages your customers expect to land on in absolutely no time. All the manual work is already done for you. Just import products you fancy in a couple of clicks and start selling. Yes, it’s really so easy.

6zAv7Rs.png

Why Dropship.Me is special?

We created Dropship.Me because, as ecommerce entrepreneurs ourselves, we know that finding promising products, searching for trustworthy suppliers and optimizing your product pages sometimes can be a difficult and quite time-consuming task.

In the very beginning this process of research and a load of manual struggling with editing AliExpress’ auto-translated product titles and low-quality images with watermarks and other stuff can even beat a magic thrill you feel while starting your own venture. It really happens and it's just wrong.

That’s why we offer Dropship.Me. We want you to stay passionate. We've done all the manual work for you, and now offer the instant access to growth. With Dropship.Me plugin you are to save a ton of time without any manual work editing your product pages. You are to sell hot products with high-quality images and clear descriptions right after import to your WordPress store. Dropship.Me is the first tool to deliver the real ‘immediate start’ experience, eliminating your struggle with inventory and bringing loyalty and trust in your brand.

vrqeqlr.png

Benefits and requirements for early version testers:

With the support of testers, we are able to elevate our solutions to a higher quality level before releasing them. As a tester, you can share your ideas, and together, we can create the best product possible. When you join our early version test, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
  1. Getting a look at the new product before anyone else
  2. The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs and providing your suggestions
  3. Improving the newest tool as a result of testing
And the only thing we’re looking for in testers is willing to give feedback on functionality and overall experience of usage. Your feedback will be extremely helpful in improving the final version of Dropship.Me. Please let us know of any suggestions, ideas or bugs that you encounter.

* While using the plugin, please keep in mind that some options are still under development and may not be complete or finalized. Feel free to send requests to clarify features that you are not sure about.

I entered my email address and got the following

Help Us Test The Brand New Dropship.Me Experience

Hello friends,

We’re pretty excited to announce one of many great projects we’ve been working on for the last couple of months – Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress. To be honest, in the beginning we thought of Dropship.Me only as of our inner tool, kind of a secret weapon. But, as you may know, a part of our mission is to continuously provide more value to people in ecommerce industry, to you, so we decided to introduce Dropship.Me.

And as we move towards a release, we would like to invite you to be part of our public early version test. But first, let us provide you with some background info about this new truly amazing tool.

aBuK9rV.png

What is Dropship.Me?

Dropship.Me is revolutionizing product sourcing in AliExpress dropshipping. We curate a base of thousands of top selling and already 100% edited AliExpress products that integrates with WordPress-based stores. Dropship.Me plugin allows you to easily search and import the best and promising products from the most reliable suppliers to your store. All the products are handpicked by our team of experts. And the best part is all the AliExpress products available have already manually edited information, such as titles, images, variants, etc.

So you can have your perfectly pre-optimized product pages your customers expect to land on in absolutely no time. All the manual work is already done for you. Just import products you fancy in a couple of clicks and start selling. Yes, it’s really so easy.

6zAv7Rs.png

Why Dropship.Me is special?

We created Dropship.Me because, as ecommerce entrepreneurs ourselves, we know that finding promising products, searching for trustworthy suppliers and optimizing your product pages sometimes can be a difficult and quite time-consuming task.

In the very beginning this process of research and a load of manual struggling with editing AliExpress’ auto-translated product titles and low-quality images with watermarks and other stuff can even beat a magic thrill you feel while starting your own venture. It really happens and it's just wrong.

That’s why we offer Dropship.Me. We want you to stay passionate. We've done all the manual work for you, and now offer the instant access to growth. With Dropship.Me plugin you are to save a ton of time without any manual work editing your product pages. You are to sell hot products with high-quality images and clear descriptions right after import to your WordPress store. Dropship.Me is the first tool to deliver the real ‘immediate start’ experience, eliminating your struggle with inventory and bringing loyalty and trust in your brand.

vrqeqlr.png

Benefits and requirements for early version testers:

With the support of testers, we are able to elevate our solutions to a higher quality level before releasing them. As a tester, you can share your ideas, and together, we can create the best product possible. When you join our early version test, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
  1. Getting a look at the new product before anyone else
  2. The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs and providing your suggestions
  3. Improving the newest tool as a result of testing
And the only thing we’re looking for in testers is willing to give feedback on functionality and overall experience of usage. Your feedback will be extremely helpful in improving the final version of Dropship.Me. Please let us know of any suggestions, ideas or bugs that you encounter.

* While using the plugin, please keep in mind that some options are still under development and may not be complete or finalized. Feel free to send requests to clarify features that you are not sure about.

I entered my email and got the following message. I did receive one email but not the plugin and license email. Where do I go from here?
B850983E-2B7C-4DF3-8CEA-522EFB380645.jpeg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I did try again and got a message that says

You have exceeded the daily limit of licenses.

Either ...
1. Wait till tomorrow
2. Use another device with a different I.P, like your phone

... and recheck your SPAM folder. It sounds like multiple emails have been sent already.

Muqeet

Hi Team,

I am happy to see this new inovative idea, with the quick testing I found some minor changes I would say. Below is the list of items which I found.

1. In the Import products —> import settings there is option to select multiple categories when I click on select all some it’s getting selected some time it's taking time to select.
  2. When we try to search in the parent category the search icon & text is getting merge it should show search icon after that text. Please check the screenshot for reference screenshot name is search-icon.
  3. Partent category list if we scroll up it's the list is going up I think it should be constant at one place same as category drop-down.
  4. In Import setting there are three button in below 1st is Create categories from Dropship Me 2nd is Remove attributes 3rd is Publish products if the 1st is in OFF stage still we are able to create the categories, I don’t know what is the use of that button?
  5. In the shipping you are showing some drop-down option by default its epacket selected if we want to select the particular courier services like DHL, EMS , Aliexpress Standard Shipping we are not able to get select, if we select it at least we get to know what will be the shipping charges for the other shipping services.
  6. My suggestion is if you give this import settings option on the top of the searched products that will be good otherwise you can keep this search product filter below import settings because its making but confusing that on which category product is getting imported wheather it is getting published or not if you give this import setting with products from where we are importing that will be good.
  7. We don’t have option to see the star rating of the product it will be easy to import by seeing star rating.
  8. What is the use of keyword? Without giving anything however its getting searched by the filter.

Wish you all the best Yoars & His Team for this product keep growing guys, keep rocking.

Regards,
Muqeet
Vowdeal.comparent-category.pngsearch-icon.pngsearch-products-search.png

guru.baba

Greetings !

I had seen the plugin some 2 months back ..when my store was being developed ;-)

Had liked it then . ..
Now when I know few things about drop-shipping , My wishlist below and what I would like a plug in to have

Don't want it to have TOP products OR selected products Or winning products .. all stores will look the same :) ... there's no creativity left.

1. I want some way to pick a Short desc ( not product Desc). ..say using a CSV / Excel and assign to products under a category selected or to all products using some logic or just plainly randomly from a list from the CSV / Excel, this will give me control on length of text I want to use as per my Product Page design and space.
In this case I will be uploading generic desc's.
Same can be used for keywords ?

2. I would like the plug in to allow me to, Select Ali Supplier/s ( category wise ?) --> Then single product or whole Category / whole sub Category (allowing to use store discounts) -->Then Import To MyStore .
I should be allowed to import whole categories from a supplier OR selected products.
Say I like Jackets from Supplier A and Jeans from Supplier B, I should be able to go to the store and import whole category of Jackets and Jeans base on some filters.

3. Freedom to manage settings like we have in Alidrop ship woo plugin before importing, like no images in desc, only basic details in Description ( say 4-5 mostly used/common) Or no details in desc, with or without size chart, as there are many plugins that will allow you to have a Size Chart Pop up - Category wise / sub category wise / product wise.

4. Title if it's edited well and fine, but would like to edit the Title manually.

5. I want proper Alt Text for Product Images ? can we do some thing here .. I am struggling to find a WP plugin .. would like to have "product title" + few standard options like we have in some Shopify plugin's to generate the Alt Txt.

Please suggest if any good plugins for Alt Txt. Thanks!

6. Import is slow ( took 20+ min for 3 products) as compared to Alidrop ship plugin or cause it shows completed after all images are imported ?, or it's just me :).

Hope this helps !

Kind Regards

iwantly

So far so good (great!)

It would be awesome to have a shipping option (country/free -shipping)
When I import a product I find out that it cannot deliver to my target countries

I would definitelly pay for this plugin if that option is available.

Thanks!

MikeB

Glad to test!

Looks Pretty basic at this point. Found a few things right off the bat;

- Pricing does not update when you import. In fact, I could not change pricing at all. Even going straight to the product listing in my store. Not sure how that happened. Also, it Imports at original price and not suggested. This needs to be fixed for sure. Not sure how anyone can even use it at this point?!?! Is there another plugin that is supposed to be installed with this one?
- Needs better instructions. Took me a couple tries to get the product to import to the correct category.
- I have no products in my store. Brand new store. I import a product. Plugin lowers the total imports allowed to 49. I then delete the product. Then Delete it from published and from trash. Shows zeros across the board. No products in the store anymore. Go to import another product and the allowed count is still at 49. Only 50 imports and we can never use it again?

Also noticed the title and description changes from the import search to the store. Figure this is because the changes you made to product descriptions and titles does not take affect until you actually import. Not really a bug, just a little confusing because no one pointed it out. Better instructions for using the plugin would be a big help.

Thats all for now. Will keep testing.

Thanks!

Yaros

Staff member
Glad to test!

Looks Pretty basic at this point. Found a few things right off the bat;

- Pricing does not update when you import. In fact, I could not change pricing at all. Even going straight to the product listing in my store. Not sure how that happened. Also, it Imports at original price and not suggested. This needs to be fixed for sure. Not sure how anyone can even use it at this point?!?! Is there another plugin that is supposed to be installed with this one?
- Needs better instructions. Took me a couple tries to get the product to import to the correct category.
- I have no products in my store. Brand new store. I import a product. Plugin lowers the total imports allowed to 49. I then delete the product. Then Delete it from published and from trash. Shows zeros across the board. No products in the store anymore. Go to import another product and the allowed count is still at 49. Only 50 imports and we can never use it again?

Also noticed the title and description changes from the import search to the store. Figure this is because the changes you made to product descriptions and titles does not take affect until you actually import. Not really a bug, just a little confusing because no one pointed it out. Better instructions for using the plugin would be a big help.

Thats all for now. Will keep testing.

Thanks!
1. Suggested pricing will be available soon.
2. Working on better instructions.
3. You get not the products, you get product imports. It means that if you imported a product and then removed it from your site this import will NOT be restored.

MikeB

1. Suggested pricing will be available soon.
2. Working on better instructions.
3. You get not the products, you get product imports. It means that if you imported a product and then removed it from your site this import will NOT be restored.

1. Ok, but to not be able to change the price at all? I cannot go into the actual product listing in my store and change the price there either.
2. Good deal!
3. Not an issue, just letting you know what people will be saying. As it is not explained at all. The closest I found was the instructions for installing but no where does it say if you delete the product you import, you will not recieve the import count back:

1531501861231.png

Be interesting to see how this develops and the pricing you guys decide on.

PrepareFOUR

Yaros, sorry but I don't agree. If the visitor chose not to see product images in the description, he can always chose not to see it. The thing is if a visitor want to see more product images he can see it. Of course not so many images and not images of factories, staff and something like that.

Hi. I agree with you Mar. I believe you have a much better close up "zoomed in" view of a product's quality with images in the description.

Also, the reason I like having images in the descriptions is because (I believe) and I have found that sometimes there are different (not the same) good quality images in the descriptions than the ones listed/found in the gallery.

Again, it is not always the case but sometimes there are better images within the product descriptions.

Sana

WOW! A lot of time and effort saving I love this plugin and waiting for full version. As always the best come from you. One note I noticed that some products' original price is the same as recommended price I think it maybe an error!
Thank you