We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction.

sweyin86

I tried for 2 weeks to find the solution by contacting Paypal, Alidropship and some other platform nothing helped me. but then I changed the currency in my paypal account to the currency where I am living and selected the same currency in alidropship->Setting->Payment->Currency. After that everything worked perfectly for me. And works for both payment methods 'express and standard'. I hope it will solve your problem too.

Hi,
The issue solved after i followed your method. THANKS! I have another question. Do you add others currency at your pay pal manage currency? I have tried to add but same issue appear. I am wonder how is work if others country pay with their currency. Is that auto convert to my country currency?

sweyin86

I got the same issue, and both PP and Alidropship still can't fix it :((

Follow Riazvic method, its help ;)

I tried for 2 weeks to find the solution by contacting Paypal, Alidropship and some other platform nothing helped me. but then I changed the currency in my paypal account to the currency where I am living and selected the same currency in alidropship->Setting->Payment->Currency. After that everything worked perfectly for me. And works for both payment methods 'express and standard'. I hope it will solve your problem too.

tienhip

Follow Riazvic method, its help ;)

But my country don't use dollar, I have to use global currency like US dollar so customers can easy to buy our products.

Riazvic

But my country don't use the dollar, I have to use global currency like US dollar so customers can easy to buy our products.
Where i am living there i have the same problem. my country of residence not allowing any business in US Dollar. then i tried the previously mentioned method in this thread and everything works perfectly.

yakir1992

I Tried to change the paypal currency to my currency in my country..Nothing works.
Also disabled Express Checkout

yakir1992

Hello same problem with my store always error on paypal no one can place an order.

Problem solved by support + I noticed my bad I placed wrong email for paypal account. Instead of the PayPal Email account.
Also be sure you use the right version of Alidropship Plugin

Support message :
Hello!
The case most likely could be in that you have installed old version of the plugin.
Alidropship ver.1 is released!
The previous version may have some errors that won’t be fixed as there is the new version.
AliDropship ver.1 has new features and advantages. Here you can see the review –
Please use the help of our guide to moving to the new version: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/
Don’t worry you won’t lose anything after the plugin re-installation.
Regards!

Best regards

dropshipnow

Hoping an Aussie out there can assist me -

I'm currently in the process of setting up a niche DS store with the principal target market being the USA but also intend selling worldwide. To this end I have obtained a virtual US address and phone number to give store credibility

However being an Australian and having Australian registered Stripe & Paypal ac's I believe in General Settings I will need to set are as follows -

DEFAULT CURRENCY in "US Dollar ($)"
DEFAULT DATABASE CURRENCY in "Australian dollar ($)"

Can anyone confirm this is correct?

I also have nominated Express Paypal as my checkout
I have assumed I would set as my DEFAULT DATABASE CURRENCY in "Australian dollar ($)" as this is the currency my Australian Stripe & Paypal accounts are registered in.

I have contacted Alidropship about this issue but unfortunately as they are based in Russia without registered Australian Paypal & Stripe accounts, their response to me was ambiguous

Hoping an Aussie out there may assist

Cheers

Direct Webstore

However being an Australian and having Australian registered Stripe & Paypal ac's I believe in General Settings I will need to set are as follows -DEFAULT CURRENCY in "US Dollar ($)"

Hi. I'm an Aussie, have several stores, target the U.S mainly and use Stripe. My stores default currency is U.S dollars.

ambiguous
So is this...
DEFAULT DATABASE CURRENCY in "Australian dollar ($)"
I also have nominated Express Paypal as my checkout
I have assumed I would set as my DEFAULT DATABASE CURRENCY in "Australian dollar ($)" as this is the currency my Australian Stripe & Paypal accounts are registered in.

Where is this "Default Database Currency"? In Paypal, Stripe or in your store? From the way you wrote it, quickly following the mention of Paypal, it seems you are talking about your Paypal currency. On the other hand it has nothing to do with Stripe. Stripe pays into your bank account. Not Paypal. If you are talking about Paypal, it makes no difference what currency it's in. Funds paid into it will be converted. My Paypal is in Aussie dollars. If you are talking about your Stripe account, again it makes no difference. It pays into your bank account whatever currency it's in. If it's your store, set it to U.S dollars. Set EVERYTHING in your store to U.S dollars. (If you are pretending to be a U.S based store)

No wonder the Russians were confused, I'm not sure I completely understand you either. lol

Bottom line, My stores are all in U.S dollars, Paypal account is in Aussie dollars, Stripe pays in whatever your bank account is.

I have obtained a virtual US address
Put in the footer of your emails too, to cut down on the chances of it going into SPAM boxes. And also put it in the footer of your site.

EDIT: You can also add and accept payments in U.S dollars in your Aussie Paypal account as well ... if you wish to, but when you transfer the money to your bank, it will of course be converted to Aussie dollars, so it's a waste of time.

Last edited:

dropshipnow

Great thanks for your assistance. I'll set up everything up in my Alidropship Store to USD currency. Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me.

rightali

I am getting an error when using paypal to checkout

I have checked the paypal credentials but still there is problem
i tried few days ago it was working fine.
PLease help me
i need to launch my store please help me

kumudu

Can you please check if the primary currency in your PayPal account and the default currency in your store (Alidropship - settings - general - default currency) are the same?

Direct Webstore

I am getting an error when using paypal to checkout

I've lost count how many times I've seen this problem in this forum. I suggest you use the "Search" box above and you may find your answer.

Can you please check if the primary currency in your PayPal account and the default currency in your store (Alidropship - settings - general - default currency) are the same?

I doubt that is the problem. My Paypal primary currency is Australian Dollars and my stores are U.S Dollars. Never had a problem with any of my stores. I also don't recall that being the problem in any of the other cases I've seen in this forum.

:)

kumudu

I doubt that is the problem. My Paypal primary currency is Australian Dollars and my stores are U.S Dollars. Never had a problem with any of my stores. I also don't recall that being the problem in any of the other cases I've seen in this forum.

Yes, right that's how I also had earlier in different currencies, but when I received the error somewhere mid last year, I changed both to USD and it solved the problem. Changed back to local and USD to test, again the issue. So I changed both to USD and its still working fine. I am not sure what caused the issue.

Direct Webstore

not sure what caused the issue.

I'm guessing simple human error ... somewhere. A typo here or there, a white space in a field entry somewhere or something simple like that ... that's usually the case in most situations like this. This forum is full of examples like that.