Virtual Assistant

GaneaDaniel

I would like to have 1-2 virtual assistants that I can add who would have full control of adding products/editing them and such.
With such option, I can work me and my lady on the same website.

kingpin

There are many websites for this

Take VA from countries like Philippines
Don't hire people from India or Pakistan they're entrepreneur in mind, may copy lol

But my personal experience says always go with Philippines people they're are less entrepreneurial and honest and do the job effectively

GaneaDaniel

There are many websites for this

Take VA from countries like Philippines
Don't hire people from India or Pakistan they're entrepreneur in mind, may copy lol

But my personal experience says always go with Philippines people they're are less entrepreneurial and honest and do the job effectively

Thanks for the advice :)
But I was referring to the fact that I cant add a new user on my WordPress website in order for that specific person either my gf or whoever I get help from, with specific role like add new product, change price(or let the prices set-up from the pricing table), edit the product etc.
Or there is a plugin that helps with what a specific user can do like super specific? When I did try to do that I think there were problems coming from license being for one user or something like that and it told that user cant do x or y task and such that was in the Alidropship Plugin.