Virtual Assistant User Account

boo13

Hi There! I just hired a virtual assistant. I gave her an Editor account but that did not work. Then I gave her an Author account but it did not work either. When I say 'did not work', I don't mean that the account could not be used but rather the account was unable to edit my products and publish. Now I have no choice but to give her an administrator account but I am super nervous! Any go around to recommend for me please? Thank you!

Hunterman

I am more than sure that the problem is in the helper. I, too, recently hired https://virtalent.com/virtual-assistant-services/ and have not had a single problem. Simply put, I'm just glad that I was finally able to delegate some of my responsibilities and relieved my day by a few more items.
I don't think it's worth giving admin access to such serious folders to an assistant who can't work without this permission.
It's a serious risk, and I hope you've made up your mind by now.

Last edited:

boo13

nope. the suggested aam plugin does not work. don't bother trying to get a reply from the team. I've been waiting months for a response to so many issues...