Verified / Unverified Facebook Business Managers and Solid Facebook Accounts

gurerg

I’m providing you with some Facebook Ads solutions almost nobody else is providing.

Verified Facebook Business Manager (USA) - Starts with daily spend $250, becomes unlimited after the first billing. Price: $250

Normal Business Managers with daily spend $50, increases as you spend. You can share pixel, create custom and lookalike audiences. - Price: $40

Solid Facebook Accounts with proxy in an anti detect browser (2fa string and email access included) + 1 Normal Business Manager: - Price $70

1 Facebook account with proxy + anti detect browser + 1 normal business manager with UNLIMITED REPLACEMENT IF DISABLED in a month. I also back up your page and your pixel on safe BM’s where you won’t run any ads. I will replace the BM’s which you run ads or Facebook accounts if disabled – Price: $125 monthly

*** HOW WILL YOU TRUST ME? ***

FIRST I WILL DELIVER YOUR ORDER THEN YOU WILL PAY.
This is how I give you trust. I’m here to get long term clients. This is something no one will offer anywhere but I do. I mostly deliver your orders in the same day.

==========================================================

Accepted Payment methods:

Payoneer

Transferwise (Wise)

Crypto (USDT TRC20 or BTC)

==========================================================

Please contact me on whatsapp or telegram:

Whatsapp: +1 (343) 298 17 99

Telegram: @DrFabook

My timezone is GMT+3. If I don't reply you instantly it might be late at night where I live. I will reply you as soon as I wake up.

H

holleyatt

Nice, great offer mate. You know here in mexico its a huge deal. Almost everybody I know uses it. One of the main reasons its because we don't have unlimited texts. We get charged for each one. There are SMS packages. Also two of the main carriers are offering the data for gb whatsapp free of charge. Although WhatsApp uses little data, we don't have unlimited data at all. The best deal I've seen its around $33 USD for 3GB and that's it. No minutes, no SMS.

Kimberlibre

I am fairly loose on definition of popular. Though if I might expect to see requests for "follow me on" (twitter, instagram, VK, facebook, minds, gab, parler, tiktok, locals looks more like a forum but maybe, reddit might be afflicted by many of the woes of others but also could be a thing, pinterest, periscope, linkedin, snapchat, whatsapp) or see adverts on TV or radio (was wandering past a radio and heard tiktok advert) then yeah.