Variations problem

Craig Sutcliffe

I've just noticed a bug on front end product page, when choosing a colour, the images for the colours are there to click on but when you choose a colour it chooses but the colour title stays blank, ie color: blank, nothing comes up anymore, it used to be fine ie color: purple.
Davinci 2 theme, anyone else having same problem?

chris37

I've just noticed a bug on front end product page, when choosing a colour, the images for the colours are there to click on but when you choose a colour it chooses but the colour title stays blank, ie color: blank, nothing comes up anymore, it used to be fine ie color: purple.
I checked the demo davinci 2 theme and i didn't see the issue of your discreption above.
Propaply is something in your setting!

Hello,

Thank you for pointing to the issue.

I have tested it on our test site and the issue appears on the site as well. I have passed the info to our dev team, they will fix that.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.