Variations not working with Alidropship Woo plugin

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am having a simular problem with manually added non-aliexpress products. Variations are being hidden via CSS "display: none;". Can this be corrected please?

btw, I've sent login credintials via email the other day.

Thanks

James
Hello James, we 've reproduced the situation - it works fine from our side. Please try to use another theme.

jbg00d

lol... No. I can't do that. I've got too much invested in this. Yeah, I just tried switching themes, it's not the theme.

Attachments

• Alidropship issue.JPG
    Alidropship issue.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Alidropship issue.JPG
    Alidropship issue.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 50

wojiu

Same problem here.

After I disable alidropship plugin, woocommerce displays correctly all attributes in drop down menus. One thing that comes to my notice is that, your plugin is able to display global attributes, which are the ones defined in products->attributes, but is unable to display product specific attributes, which are the ones defined within a specific product. See this article for the differences.

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

In the case of the above article, color can be displayed, as it's a global attribute. Size won't display, as it's a product specific attribute. If I disable alidropship, woocommerce displays both.

It's not about theme.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same problem here.

After I disable alidropship plugin, woocommerce displays correctly all attributes in drop down menus. One thing that comes to my notice is that, your plugin is able to display global attributes, which are the ones defined in products->attributes, but is unable to display product specific attributes, which are the ones defined within a specific product. See this article for the differences.

In the case of the above article, color can be displayed, as it's a global attribute. Size won't display, as it's a product specific attribute. If I disable alidropship, woocommerce displays both.

It's not about theme.
It works with select now, when attribute is created as taxonomy . I will discus with our developers changes you've proposed .

Ryan

Yesterday I had all variations working fine.
Today I don't have any. Info says: Before you can add a variation you need to add some variation attributes on the Attributes tab.
Somehow all attributes disappeared.

EDIT: Variations works. My fault was here. Sorry.

Last edited:

Kamil

I also getting the same exact issue, Do we have any permanent solution for it?
Do we still have 100% money back if we do not want to continue alidropship woo within 30 days of purchase?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I use the woo version, and have seen any upgrade to make it work. Did you upgrade the non-woo version with a fix recently?
Issue with variations will be fixed with the new update of AliDropship Woo plugin.
I also getting the same exact issue, Do we have any permanent solution for it?
Do we still have 100% money back if we do not want to continue alidropship woo within 30 days of purchase?
Issue with variations will be fixed with the new update of AliDropship Woo plugin.
We have 30 days money-back guarantee.

Emilson2017

Same problem here.

It's not about theme.
Hi, i have the same problem. So long as i use the woocommerce storefront themen, no problem. If i switch to another design theme, you can no more select the color or size of the product and you get an error by adding to cart. "Please select some Product Options first". If i import products and then disable aliimporter. it works again. But this is not the sence or?

Emilson2017

Hi, i have the same problem. So long as i use the woocommerce storefront themen, no problem. If i switch to another design theme, you can no more select the color or size of the product and you get an error by adding to cart. "Please select some Product Options first". If i import products and then disable aliimporter. it works again. But this is not the sence or?

Kamil

Today is Beta day - update will be the next week.
This plugin is affecting my website conversions. We cannot order existing variable products which are not imported using plugin because variation is disabled on them. I have to keep the plugin disabled. Please let me know the exact date when new version will be released with the fix.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator